Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday I ordered a refurbished Zeiss 3-9x40 Conquest from Neil @ Cameraland and received it on Friday. Where I live thats Great service. I was somewhat concerned about ordering a "refurbished" scope but man this scope was in Great shape. I had to look close for any ring marks, found 2 but they were very very faint. Wife asked what I was going to do with it and I told her it was going on my old Rem.788 in 7mm-08. She picked it up and loked thru it and said it would look better on her Encore. Later I told her that it would "NOT' look better on her Encore as I was taking her scope off and putting her new Zeiss on. :'( OK maybe next time they have them on sale I can get me one. LOL

·
Premium Member
10,693 Posts
LOL, you wife preempting your gun gear, that's not the worst problem in the world to have ;D

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
You (or your wife in this case) will really love that Zeiss Conquest I have the 3x9 50mm on my 308mx and it is an awesome scope very clear optic and worth every penny that you paid for it I bought mine from a local gun shop here for $650 2 years ago and don't regret paying that price for it one bit!!Mine has the Z Plex reticle!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts