Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So...., I have the new rifle (CZ/Zastava), I have put on the new 4 x 12 Redfield scope and boresighted it , I have loaded up the 286gr PP Hornady bullets at 2350fps and the gunsmith is going to slick up the action and set the trigger to just under 3lb's for me. I have booked the hunt and gathered my hunting mates and my son together and now i just have to wait for the next 3 weeks to go by before we head out after the red deer again!

My last sortie after deer last month saw us bag 3 Reds but I had to use my .270 as the scope on my 9.3 self destructed the day before we left! So once i have the new rifle zero'd again I should be all good to go!

Cant wait! :biggrin: Any of you out there had luck lately with the 9.3's ?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Not since 2006. I need to get out there again with the 9.3.

Maybe next fall.

M

·
Registered
14,846 Posts
Hi leverlad
I also own a Zastava rifle manufactured in cal. 3006. You have stated CZ/Zastava, I did not know that those two companys joined together, or were joined together. Any info on that?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Took the 9.3 x 57 to South Carolina with other forum member last month for hogs. Because of all the rain we left the "pretty guns" in the cases and used the .308's.

So no joy with the 9.3 this time. Back to try again by June.

Best of luck to you. Pictures when you get back??

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi leverlad
I also own a Zastava rifle manufactured in cal. 3006. You have stated CZ/Zastava, I did not know that those two companys joined together, or were joined together. Any info on that?
Hi Reload

CZ was formerly known as Crvena Zastava arms factory, Yugoslavia. As far as I am aware they are one and the same Company with some products sent to the USA as CZ and here to Australia as Zastava...

Cheers
Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts