Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
Happy Birthday CJ-5!

Yeah you let me know how that 12 step program works for you#!? :biggrin:
Maybe we can carpool together!?? :driver: But only if we can stop at a couple Gunshops along the way!!! :marchmellow:

Good Luck
BloodGroove4570

·
Registered
953 Posts
Happy Birthday.
Are they still offering the birthday discounts? Mine is in a few weeks so I would like to order my "Wish List" when it comes around.

Key

·
Premium Member
16,818 Posts
Happy Birthday.

there are worse places you could spend your money

·
Super Moderator
7,969 Posts
It's not a addiction for me, but! A way of Life :tee:

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I would still like to run across a good Texan, but I have my Marlinitis in remission. The medicine has cost me as much as a Marlin, but seems to have somewhat supressed my "need" of another marlin. I have purchased three S & W's, and a CZ 22 since my last Marlin. The .35 rifle bug still has me though and I just traded a 270 for a nice semi-custom built .35 Whelen.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
CJ-5, Happy Birthday to you sir! Now as to having the 12 step meetings at a shooting range, that would be like having AA meetings at the local bar. Take care, John.

Reactions: etexoldguy

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
Happy Birthday CJ...there is no known cure.

·
El Kabong
8,333 Posts
I have no problems with Marlins, I can shoot all day, and get up for work the next day, and go shooting all day, and get up and go to work the next day and......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.