Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
About 3-4 years ago, I was finding wanted Marlins and revolvers in the area and letting my BIL buy his share of the good deals. To be honest, letting him buy this one was a bit painful at the time but he enjoyed it on several shooting trips. He hasn't shot this Marlin in over two years probably due to the fact .22 ammo was getting harder to find. Two days ago, he offered it to me for what he paid for it as he has kind of changed priorities. I truly offered more but he would have no part of it.

The rifle is a 1976 Original Golden 39M that is in pretty good condition. It is definitely one of the Marlin fun guns much like my 1894C and my 1894 CB .357. I think some day soon it will be my grandson Pete's rifle. He just recently moved near Baton Rouge, LA from the Tampa, FL area so I know he could use it on the smaller swamp gators.

Having issue loading pictures on my iPad but I'll start with this one ...

·
Registered
11,566 Posts
:congrats::congrats:"SWEEEEEEET"!! You did good there BJM!!:beer:

Reactions: bigjeepman

·
Premium Member
17,012 Posts
Hey BJM,

Good for you!

Later, Mark

Reactions: Catherine

·
Super Moderator
5,162 Posts
very nice Doug.
And I'll bet Little Pete would/will cherish that rifle forever.Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
15,448 Posts
Nice lookin’ rifle

congrats

·
Registered
20,501 Posts
Congrats!:tee:

·
Super Moderator
13,306 Posts
Awesome Doug, I think all of those nice Marlins find their way to you because you will give them the perfect home or make sure that they end up in just the right hands. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts