Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be old news to some, but I just watched the recording yesterday.

Valentino rossi won the Italian Moto GP Grand Prix for Yamaha, with teammate Jorge Lorenzo coming in second. This broke Marquez domination of the season, having won all previous GP's this year. Marquez fell off while running second to Rossi. He managed to get restarted and finished 14 or 15th to still get one point in the standings. Marquez is still comfortably ahead, but his fall shows that anything can happen, and it isn't over until the fat lady sings (in Italian). Rossi is about even in points with Marquez's teammate Dani Pedrosa. Rossi is considered an "old man" as he is now 35 vs. 21 for Marquez, and 20 something for Pedrosa. Anyhow, it was a very exciting race.

Luisyamaha

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi, also won the Grand Prize of the Czech Republic, but I have to tell you that we have the best driver of all time, Marc Marquez is different has all pilots, see how tomb the bike, the Tomb different to other pilots, will be much more to the limit than other pilots and therefore has had serious fallsIf falls if lesions respect him a little and with a bit of luck, will has be clear winner of the World Cup. For me and for many, it is a piece of driver.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Go, the translator has played me, I meant that I didn't earn the Grand Prize of the Czech Republic

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Uro, Me puedes hablar en espanol. El traductor es muy malo. No es mi intencion quitarle nada a Marquez, que a demostrado ser una maravilla, sino enfatizar que Rossi, el "viejo" aun puede, y da, la pelea. Soy fan de Yamaha, asi que eso tambien me influencia. No te sientas mal, yo TAMPOCO gane el grand Premio de la Republica Checa. Estoy bromenado, eso es lo que el traductor dijo en Ingles.

Uro, you may talk to me in Spanish. the translator is real bad. It is not my intention to take anything away fro Marquez, who has shown to be a marvelous rider, but to emphasize that Rossi, the "old man" still can, and does , put up a fight. I'm a Yamaha fan, so that also influences me. Don't feel bad, I ALSO did not win the Check Republic Grand Prix. I'm kidding , that's what the translator said.

Luisyamaha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts