Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been stalking around the site for a few weeks but this is my first post. Sorry if I'm a little late to the party but why did they discontinue the walnut stock xl7's? I have a jm stamped xl7w just sitting in the safe I haven't used much, was debating letting it go but it seems you can't get them anymore? It's just to pretty to chance beating it up!

·
Registered
638 Posts
The only question you asked was why did they discontinue them. I for one did not know that they did or if they in fact did discontinue the Walnut stock for the Marlin XL line. But I do not think anyone here would really have that kind of information. You might try contacting Remington.

As for your Walnut stocked Marlin it is up to you as to keep the Rifle or not. If you like it keep it if not sell it or trade it off for something you think you will like better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whoa sorry. Everything I read on here made it sound like they did away with them. Maybe my mistake. I don't use the rifle much but like it a lot. I wouldn't get rid of it if I couldn't replace it. Was just curious why they stopped making them, if in fact they did

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.