Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you planning a trip to Wyoming this year I must warn you about the speed limits here in Chugwater. We have a new Officer and he is TOUGH.

Chug

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
50 yd. POW...right behind the horn!!! :lol:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I woke up with a girl that looked like that once.. :lol: Haven't had any southern comfort since either.. :oops:

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Gunjunkie said:
I woke up with a girl that looked like that once.. :lol: Haven't had any southern comfort since either.. :oops:
Janis Joplin freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
VTDW said:
Gunjunkie said:
Janis Joplin freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Janis was a beauty gueen compared to that wildabeast .. :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
That and two bagger incase one blew off.. :lol:

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Mike,
I just need a clarification here....I'm not familar with the coyote one arm type BUT I have heard about someone (HEHE ??LOL) that went to bed with a "10"....... BUT in the morning when he woke up, it really turned out to be a -4 instead. Alcohol does strange things to a fella you know. In fact I think that Southern Comfort was used as a "chaser" for that smooth Black Velvet. Then he proceded to chew his arm off just so he didn't wake her up and he could slip out of that room without waking her.

How close am I on this supposed scenario???

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
EAGLE EYE 444 said:
Mike,
I just need a clarification here....I'm not familar with the coyote one arm type BUT I have heard about someone (HEHE ??LOL) that went to bed with a "10"....... BUT in the morning when he woke up, it really turned out to be a -4 instead. Alcohol does strange things to a fella you know. In fact I think that Southern Comfort was used as a "chaser" for that smooth Black Velvet. Then he proceded to chew his arm off just so he didn't wake her up and he could slip out of that room without waking her.

How close am I on this supposed scenario???

Right on the money :lol:

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Okay, okay! You guys can make sport if you want. But I wouldn't speed up Chugwater way, if I were you.

Not only does that officer not have a sense of humor, the bad breath is worse than the fine! :evil:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Wyo, Officer Buff Brown moved here from over in Jack’s neck of the woods. I’ll bet he can tell them some war stories.

These guys are making fun of how UGLY he is, well I don’t ole Buff is going to be asking any of these hairy legged old men to go to bed with him.

I dare ya to come through Chug and say some of these mean things to his face. We don’t have a jail down here so he just ties violators to the fence post until they say uncle.

Chug
Life's too short to
sleep with an ugly
Buffalo

·
Registered
455 Posts
That Buffalo is big enough to turn that little Datsun car over ... with his nose. :shock:

Bill

·
Registered
566 Posts
When I lived in Wyoming in the 80's and early 90's ANY woman could get all the men she wanted because women were so scarce. On top of that many women took advantage of that fact whether they were married or not. This created an especially scurrilous breed of female. Hope things have changed!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rickt300,

“Scurrilous breed”? Our women have a way of reacting to predators. I suggest you go home and kiss an armadillo and leave our sheep alone. Things haven’t changed.

Chug

This created an especially scurrilous breed of female. Hope things have changed!

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
rickt300 said:
When I lived in Wyoming in the 80's and early 90's ANY woman could get all the men she wanted because women were so scarce. On top of that many women took advantage of that fact whether they were married or not. This created an especially scurrilous breed of female...
Promises, promises :!: :!:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Had my Beer Goggles on more times than I care to remember..... :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts