Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am interested in purchasing one of the WWG trigger happy kits in the near future. My dilema is I am based in New Zealand. Brownells will ship it here (because its under $100 USD), but want to charge $50 USD for shipping. This seems a lot for such a small item.

Has anyone got any suggestions on what my best approach would be? Certainly don't want to get anyone into trouble, but am wondering if someone may be able to help me out somehow.

Feel free to PM me...

Otherwise I may just have to ´bite the bullet´ :)

Matt

·
Premium Member
7,698 Posts
Do a trigger job on it and spend your money on Ammo!!!! ;D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well have done that actually :) Mocked up a jig and got the sear looking pretty good, however it is creep central. Also I took a little much off which means the hammer rides a little higher when cocked... functional, but would love the upgrade.

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Hi Earplay,
I don't know if this will help but you can buy the WWG triggers at www.shooters.com.au and I am sure they will send it to you. I don't know how the price will effect you, but email them and I am sure they will oblige you.

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Hi Earplay,
When you click on the website (in blue) go to "shop by brand" and click on Wild West Guns.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm just had a gander ... $167 AUS equals about $210 NZ before shipping! I can get get it for about $180 NZD through Brownells all up. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Earplay, what's the big deal? I'll buy one and send it to you. Tell me which one you want and how much it is, send the money, I'll send the part, easy peasy mate! Let me know what you want to do. Cheers!

·
Registered
671 Posts
You will be glad you got it, I just installed my first one and am really impressed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts