Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS / WTT Marlin Model 375 pre safety. (FL) Sold

I have a Marlin Model 375 lever action I would take 500.00. Other wise, let me know what you have to trade. For pics. Email me at. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
PM / Email sent

·
Registered
970 Posts
I will take this rifle based upon our email agreement.

thanks

BB

Reactions: russell4570

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
That was quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
We better see some pictures posted over in The 32-40, 38-55/.375 & Other Great Non Standard Calibers when whoever bought this gets it home.

Me thinks they got a good deal on a nice rifle and Congrats are in order to both seller and buyer.

B

Reactions: dpe.ahoy

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Dang. Gone in 20 minutes. 375 should be a deer whacking round.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I think that was a very good price for a .375! Someone in Ohio got a great rifle.

Reactions: bikerbean

·
Registered
970 Posts
Can you get ammo for a .375?
Texgun,

Yes, If you want to pay through the nose for it on an auction site. I have seen NOS factory ammo going for over $4 a loaded round, I can buy ammo for my 375 H&H cheaper than that. Only cheap way to shoot a 375 Win will be to cast your own bullets and load your own which is what I am doing. I got to shot this rifle today, iron sights only as my scope base is in transit, and I really like this rifle and the cartridge.

BB

·
Registered
47 Posts
I agree. I found some factory 375 Winchester 20 round boxes at a gunshow and they wanted $100.00 per box for them. I bought the dies and started loading my own, much cheaper.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Congrats on a heck of a deal. Widow

Reactions: dpe.ahoy

·
Registered
685 Posts
AMMO. winchester makes a run of it ever other year ive been told. one suppplier i deal with gets it for me occasionally. How i dont no. I ask him, with in weeks he has a box or two but it has slowed down somewhat. time for me to get him looking again. great great price and great rd for whitetails.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.