Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
********sold*******WTS/WTT Custom 1895GBL with ammunition, etc.

*********sold*******************PLEASE PM

Nothing wrong with this at all. Part of my 2014 plan was/is to lesson my caliber inventory, multi-use various items I use in outdoor activities(my 1894 replaces the 30-30/45-70 for my hunting needs). The only item of concern is the mag tube which is still the factory blue finish. The smith had trouble getting the cerakote to take on the original and installed a new one. I was supposed to be getting one coated and sent, but yet to be seen.

I prefer to outright sell this, but will consider trades which are very specific in nature. I can send the rifle to an FFL(accepting from individual) accessories/components via USPS flat rate and the ammo via UPS w/ORMD sticker.

Ok, rifle is stock 1895GBL(Remlin) Mr. Smith of Superior Firearms LLC did the work, he went over the entire gun as expected. No receiver cracks, sights where off, but replacements solved that issue.

I supplied the Bear proof ejector.follower

Sights --$130 (8x40/silver soldered)
Rail --54
Action job, sight install, Cera-kote --500

Labor/parts are over 700.

Rifle (w/original box/parts/manual/everything above)--$800 (that's more than fair) (ROUND COUNT IS 200-300)
All ammo/accessories, dies, etc. $450.
washed but not worn are a ss/ls Team 45-70 shirts, size large.

SHIPPING EXTRA AND PREFER TO SELL AS A PACKAGE WHICH MAY BE NEGOTIABLE.
UNLESS YOU WANT ALL OF THE AMMO, ETC THE RIFLE GOES FIRST AND NOT SELLING 25 BULLETS, CASES AT A TIME, ETC, ETC.

TRADES-all new/like new, no work performed on them.
Winchester model 70, Ultimate Shadow SS (.243) #
Beretta O/U 20GA. Silver Pigeon I (all original equipment/case, etc)
Remington 700 SPS .223 with 16.5" barrel(threaded version with Hogue stock)
Tavor, 16" black or FDE
(all original equipment/case, etc)

Thanks and please advise via PM with questions, can supply phone number to hash out any details. Please check positive feedback on AR15--well over 150+

Mark

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Thats an awesome rifle!

Price?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.