Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a Marlin 336 Texan 30-30 made in the late 1970s. This is the straight grip model with the 20" barrel and the full length magazine. The stopped making these over 25 years ago. I would rate the rifle at 95%. There are a few small dings in the wood and the Marlin bullseye is missing. The front sight has been replaced with an ivory bead sight.

This is a very fast handling rifle. It would make a perfect saddle gun or brush rifle. Actually, with the new Hornady ammo it should be a legitimate 250yd deer rifle in a light, handy package.

Price is $275 + shipping to your ffl

I do not have the capability of taking or downloading digital photos, but have given an accurate description of the rifle. I will be happy to answer any questions.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Man you are killing me! This is about the third rifle you have posted for sale that I've been wanting but you always catch me with flatwalletitis.

G

·
TnBigBore said:
I have for sale a Marlin 336 Texan 30-30 made in the late 1970s. This is the straight grip model with the 20" barrel and the full length magazine. The stopped making these over 25 years ago. I would rate the rifle at 95%. There are a few small dings in the wood and the Marlin bullseye is missing. The front sight has been replaced with an ivory bead sight.

This is a very fast handling rifle. It would make a perfect saddle gun or brush rifle. Actually, with the new Hornady ammo it should be a legitimate 250yd deer rifle in a light, handy package.

Price is $275 + shipping to your ffl

I do not have the capability of taking or downloading digital photos, but have given an accurate description of the rifle. I will be happy to answer any questions.
I pm'd you, I'm interested

1 - 6 of 6 Posts