Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1983 Marlin 30/30 model 30 AS smooth birch stock JM stamped $300.00 firm no trades buyer to pay shipping ..............SOLD................

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
Pictures please.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
That is a pretty good deal! It wont last long!

Reactions: skwirl

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
Well, You all can go ahead and thank me now, becasue all I have to do is spend my gun money ( like I just did on another Marlin) and then all the really good deals come out and I have nothing left to spend.
Your Welcome, Jamie

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is some background info on this rifle.......this was my son's first gun he bought it new in '83 with money he earned and a little help from dad. He hunted with it until he was 14 ........he then discovered it was more fun for him to chase blondes brunettes and red heads and dream of fast Camaros.........the gun has been in my possession since he quit hunting and I used it a couple of times

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
Here is some background info on this rifle.......this was my son's first gun he bought it new in '83 with money he earned and a little help from dad. He hunted with it until he was 14 ........he then discovered it was more fun for him to chase blondes brunettes and red heads and dream of fast Camaros.........the gun has been in my possession since he quit hunting and I used it a couple of times
Maybe you should hold onto it. We were all young once, then later we start to take stock of where we are in life and some old loves/things become important once again...?

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe you should hold onto it. We were all young once, then later we start to take stock of where we are in life and some old loves/things become important once again...?
Would love to but my son asked me to sell it for him

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.