Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is an excellent condition and nicely maintained, single owner, JM marked Marlin 1895M. Serial range is 96010xxx.
It has a handy 18.5" barrel and is chambered in the hard hitting .450 Marlin caliber.
The rifle also comes with all of the original paperwork and Marlin box. Only minor imperfections in the checkering and a small scuff here or there exist.

Price will be $650 + *Edit: Free Shipping, plus 17rds of Hornady shipped in a separate box to your door. If you're in the Sanford/Orlando, FL area it can also be picked up if you would like to meet in Sanford to come get it.
You/Your FFL will need to be okay with receiving the the rifle from an individual, and I'll include necessary paperwork and a copy of my ID in the box to facilitate an easy process.

The first to post with "I'll take it" gets the deal.
This Marlin is fantastic and looks almost new, don't let it get away!

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Shotgun
Firearm Gun Trigger Shotgun Air gun

Brown Shotgun Material property Leather Wallet
Wood Hardwood Floor Flooring Pipe

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No one? Really? How about...
1. I throw in free shipping
2. I throw in a almost a full box of Hornady ammo for it (can you blame 3 being gone? Shipped in a separate small box per the law)

So yeah, how about that?

·
Administrator
30,808 Posts
Patience KS, you just posted it yesterday. Sales aren't as brisk as they were during Obama's rein of gun control threats.

The weekend crowd will start tomorrow.

Jack

·
Banned
4,732 Posts
As a user of both, yes it kicks substantially more than the ported M. The ported one pushes like you got ran over by a Harley, the non ported feels like the Harley ran into you.

That said, its a great price and you cannot be a Marlin Afficianado without at least one 450.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trades aren't super helpful for the goal I've got right now, but I suppose a PM with ideas cannot hurt. I've had a few mention some things but really cash is king in this case unless someone blows my mind with something pretty crazy.

Sadly I'm gonna have to move on over to gunbroker pretty soon to get this sold if I cannot get it done here.

·
Administrator
30,808 Posts
Trades aren't super helpful for the goal I've got right now, but I suppose a PM with ideas cannot hurt. I've had a few mention some things but really cash is king in this case unless someone blows my mind with something pretty crazy.

Sadly I'm gonna have to move on over to gunbroker pretty soon to get this sold if I cannot get it done here.
If I recall correctly, the last 1895M 450 took a month or longer to sell but they usually do sell.

When you decide to move to GB, be sure to post to close your thread.

Jack

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.