Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS Marlin 1895 LTD-II 45-70 -- PRICE DROP

Marlin 1895 LTD II .45-70 Blued, ballard rifling, 24" Full octagon barrel. Pistol grip, Checkered walnut stocks. Special run by Marlin for Davidsons, 1001 made, made in 1998 (so yes, JM stamped). Serial is LTD0001xx

Manual but no box. Barely fired. I think its in excellent condition, but please judge for yourself with the pictures. From what I've found, the LTD-II's don't come up for sale nearly as often as some of the other LTD-I to V editions......so grab it while you can.

$1,200 FTF around Charlotte, NC. Bill of sale & show DL. If shipping's needed will coordinate that with insurance for +$50 to your FFL.
EDIT: NOW $1,100 + $50 shipping

Let me know if I can answer any questions. The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

IMG_1552.JPG IMG_1553.JPG IMG_1554.JPG

·
Administrator
28,319 Posts
Longhorn90, you need to review the Trading Post rules paying particular attention to RULES FOR PLACING AN AD ("FOR SALE" OR TRADE) as well as familiarize yourself with both the "sellers and buyers responsibilities" and then edit your OP accordingly.

Mandatory Read to Buy, Sell, Trade here. UPDATED

Thanks
Jack

Reactions: GrumpyBear

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trades ???
Trying to thin the herd so not looking for trades. The only exception might be a Beretta M9A3 threaded (the new vertec/straight gripped variant) because it just seems everybody should own at least one of what the military uses...and the regular gripped M9/92fs just doesn't fit my hand.

Reactions: levergunx1

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price Drop

·
Registered
291 Posts
Can you send better pictures to my account

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you send better pictures to my account
Not sure how to do that? Don't see a way to attach photos to a PM, and don't see an email address in your profile. PM me an email address and I'll send higher resolution copies of what I posted here, or can take/send any other specific pics you want.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sold Pending Funds to Hole_Puncher. Thanks!

Reactions: JACKTW

·
Administrator
28,319 Posts
Congrats gentlemen. Hole Puncher, you snagged a keeper for sure. :top:

Thread closed.

Jack

Reactions: GrumpyBear
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.