1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now $825 shipped today only (5/12) continental US to FFL

Was $850 SHIPPED!

Was $900 SHIPPED!

$900 plus actual shipping. Or FTF in southern or central OK.

I need to thin the herd a little. Have a used, but very good condition Cowboy that I'd like sale. Serial number starts with 94, so it is a 2006 model, obviously JM stamped. The tang has been drilled & tapped for a receiver sight, but does not have a filler screw. The finish is very good, but perhaps a little wear or brass transfer to the edges of the ejection port. There are also small impressions/scratches on the toe and left side of the buttstock that I've tried to show in the photos. There are some light impressions on the side of the forend where it rubbed against a scope turret in the safe. The impressions are light and do not break through the finish. I will have pictures available this afternoon to post or to email. I would like to sell to US only. Rifle must ship to an FFL. USPS money order, please. Please post an I'll take it here and follow up with a PM. If someone posts a PM pending questions regarding the rifle condition or clarification before committing to the sale, I will honor that as first in line. Also, you may post questions or PM them to me. Thank you, I apologize for not having pictures at the moment, but will need to upload them from my phone.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Beautiful wood!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Beautiful stock set!

·
Registered
969 Posts
About the same price has the MRI my wife just scheduled that isn't covered by insurance.:vollkommenauf: Nice rifle, maybe one day I will get one.

BB

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you. The buttstock on this rifle is nice and a little different than the plain vanilla walnut we sometimes get.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Nice rifle.
Steve

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Last call. I will do $825 shipped today only 5/12/14, then the listing is pulled.

Thank you all for you interest. I just need to get this one gone to justify my last purchase.

Thanks again,

Brad

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.