Marlin Firearms Forum banner

WTS: Marlin 1894CL 25-20

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Dr. A 
#1 ·
I have for sale a Marlin 1894CL in 25-20 Winchester. I would rate the rifle overall at 90%. There are several scratches on the forearm and a couple on the stock, but none are deep. There are no cracks, splits or dents. The bluing would go about 95%. There are two very small (about the size of a pin head) surface rust spots on top of the barrel near the rear sight and some microscopic frecking near the receiver sight mounting screws. The action is tight and as new and the bore is perfect. The rifle was made in 1990. It has ballard rifling.

These guns were only made for about three or four years in the late 1980s and early 1990s, and the 25-20 is much less common than the 32-20 in my experience. In my opinion, this the best balanced of the Marlin 1894s. It has a 22" barrel and the 1/2 magazine with the straight grip stock. It makes a very handy varmint gun. There is essentially no kick and it has a very mild report, but has noticeably more power than a 22 Magnum.

This rifle in new condition goes for $600, I am selling this one for $450 + shipping to your ffl.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.