Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rifles to be listed and sold in this thread: Prices are all listed here as well to help you browse.....

1968 Marlin 39a............................**SOLD**..........**NOW**625.00 shipped
1974 Marlin 336rc Texan 30-30...... **SOLD** .... 575.00 shipped
1993 Marlin 336CS 30-30............... price drop..... 550.00 shipped
1996 Marlin 1895ss 45/70...............**SOLD** .... 675.00 shipped
2008 Marlin 308mx with Leupold scope...**SOLD**....**NOW**850.00 shipped

I have to create some cash flow fairly quickly so I am giving you guys first dibs on these rifles. As far as condition they are all in excellent to mint condition. A few very minor handling marks here or there but all in all these are all very nice rifles. I am going to list them one at a time with descriptions and pictures so please be patient as this is going to take some time.

The first "I'll take it" trumps any pm's etc. and I am not interested in any trades at this time.

These rifles do not come with any ammo or other accessories not listed in the pictures or described in the description of that particular rifle. I am going to try and price these rifles fairly based on the condition they are in.

All rifles will be shipped from myself, an individual, thru USPS priority mail fully insured for your purchase price, to your FFL of choice. I will include a copy of my Ohio drivers license for your FFL. If you live in Ohio and want to meet face to face, I will make the effort help make that happen. I will ship to Hawaii and Alaska also, but the extra shipping cost will be your responsibility.

The only two forms of payment accepted are a USPS money order, or US currency if we meet face to face.

Please feel free to contact me via PM or cell 513-520-3335 if you have any questions.

OK....up first:

1968 39a. Mint condition. It has been fired and handled very little and the pictures do not do it justice. 660.00 shipped

Gun Firearm Trigger Wood Air gun
Gun Rifle Firearm Wood Air gun
Gun Trigger Wood Air gun Tool
Trigger Wood Shotgun Air gun Tool

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
2. This is a mint 1974 336rc Texan in 30-30. I bought this from the original owner who cared for it very well and the condition speaks for itself. It has some light blueing loss on the high points and the wood is in excellent condition as well. Includes the hammer spur and front sight hood. 575.00 shipped.

****SOLD to Thumper358*******

Wood Trigger Shotgun Air gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Wood Air gun
Gun Rifle Firearm Air gun Wood
Gun Trigger Shotgun Cutting tool Tool

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
next up to help satisfy squirreldovers lust for marlins......

This is a 2004 Marlin 1895ss in 45/70. I installed the walnut 1897 century wood and the blueing is perfect as well. This rifle appears to be unfired. It includes the front sight hood and the scope bases as seen. 675.00 shipped.

this rifle is SPF to SquirrelDover................................................................

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Wood
Wood Tool
Gun Firearm Wood Trigger Air gun
Firearm Gun Trigger Revolver Wood

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Last one listed is my 2008 Marlin 308mx. I bought it new and have the box, lock, paperwork, hang tag, etc. This rifle has had 40 rounds fired through it to sight it in. It likes Remington CorLokt 150's and shoots sub moa at 100 yards. It does not have a mark on it anywhere and has never been out in the rain. Included with it is a brand new Leupold VX1 2-7x33 with the box. The scope is mounted on a Leupold steel base with leupold steel "low" rings. This is a JM "no droop" 92xxxx serial numbered 308mx rifle. We all know how rare these are.

885.00 shipped to your FFL.

Gun Trigger Electronic device Airsoft gun
Optical instrument Monocular
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Airsoft
Gun Rifle Firearm Air gun Trigger

·
Registered
327 Posts
Awesome rifles. Good luck on a quick sale. Now, how can I stop looking at that Texan?

Reactions: Nodrama43

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Thems are a lot of nice shooting irons right there!

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Wow,some folks are going to get some deals on some fine looking rifles.If I did not already have two I would be all over that Texan.GLWS

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
I'll take the 45/70. PM sent

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.