Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very nice TDS up for sale. The wood has very nice pretty grain with some minor safe dings. The bluing is 98% with a little wear around the lever from usage. It comes with the owners manual and the Carry bag with tags that was kept in a plastic bag and never used for over 25 years. The TDS was only made for one year 1988. It has a 16.25 inch barrel and very light to carry. TDS are hard to find in this condition with the carry bag and manual. It shoots S/L/ LR without any problems, very smooth action.

First I'll take it gets the rifle
Will ship to lower 47 (no CA) from a non FFL to a FFL
payment: USPS MO

Priced at $1000 shipped "NO trades"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Very nice rifle and a special one at that. There is someone out there looking to find one these. Nice of you to give the people here a chance at it first.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I can't believe somebody hasn't grabbed this yet. Good price If I just didn't get a 450 and a 44 cb I'd be all over this.

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't believe somebody hasn't grabbed this yet. Good price If I just didn't get a 450 and a 44 cb I'd be all over this.
You have to be a Collector to see the value of the TDS or shot one before. Just the bag alone goes for $150 used on e-bay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.