Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
This is a project that has been on my bench for too long, time to move it on to someone who will actually build it! Looking to sell the whole lot, not part out.

Asking $395 for everything which includes shipping of the barreled action to your FFL and everything else directly to buyer.
First "I'll take it" posted below with a follow up PM gets it. Payment by mail or PayPal gift/friends-family.

More pictures at the Photobucket link.

Brand new W-W brass, total count as sold to me was 310 pieces. I have not opened it to do an exact count but it appears to be correct.

The 307 barrel came from a forum member here a year or two (?) ago. Bright shiny bore, correctly reamed chamber, roll stamped WestPoint mod-33 Cotter and Co. Finish is thin and worn.

The 1965 (AA) barreled action is roll marked Western Auto Revelation model 200 30-30. Bore is bright and shiny, action is complete except for the original buttstock. Minor pitting in receiver finish, heavy pitting on the edges of the lever itself. Finish is worn, mag tube has some scratches. Forearm wood is rough from previous repairs. Some screw heads buggered. My intentions with this after converting it and replacing the screws was to have it ceracoated matt black and put brown laminate wood on it. I have the brown laminate buttstock to go with it (Remlin made) but never got around to getting the forearm.
Some pics below, more at this photobucket link: 307 Conversion Project For Sale by Dave Caikauskas | Photobucket

Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Air gun
Gun Wood
Revolver Metal

·
Administrator
30,809 Posts
Congrats gentlemen, thread closed.

Jack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.