Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 so one have to go. It's a beautiful rifle, nice wood and blueing is perfect. Build only in limited amounts for 3 years (This one is a 2001). Ported with 16.25" barrel and of course JM marked. One of the nicest brush guns you can have, I know because that what I use the other one for.

PM me your e-mail address for more pictures

$900 shipped Only trade is a 1894CCL in 41 mag

Please Note: I have a bunch of MO members ask for pictures. Just to be clear so we don't upset any MO members. The first post " I'll take it" followed by an e-mail or PM gets the rifle.

thanks
Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I almost Pm'ed you with this Russell, but I knew you would be along!

Does the thought count for enabler points?

Reactions: russell4570

·
Super Moderator
25,169 Posts
Yes deerhog I was having flash backs from the other day. Glad no one was around to hear the conversation I had with myself.
Your final posts on your last pistol for sale thread were kinda funny.

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
Russell glad to hear you got a fine little gun you were looking for! I guess mine can feel safer now LOL!
It's Very Easy to make the 94P a favorite. It's also the Purrrfect Truck Gun IMHO!

ENJOY BUDDY!
BloodGroove4570

Now I just need to figure a way to get that SRH from you!?.?? :biggrin:

Sniper

You Have one Seriously Fine Collection of Marlins to be Proud of!
I'd love to see them someday in person. Thats just.an Awesome array of guns, Especially the 1894's (my Favorites) all in one place together, just Awesome!!!
Enjoy

·
Super Moderator
25,169 Posts
Rifle picked up today and all I can say is WOW! Beautiful. First 1894p I've ever owned and instantly one of my favorites. Big thank you to Sniper.
Glad you finally got one--now you will not have to try and entice us prior 1894P owners with your very nice Marlin collection. :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.