Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been feeling the need for a marlin 1894CP (Ibelieve thats the one I want). 16+" barrel with ports. Anybody have one they want to sell or know where one is for sale. Your help is appreciated, Byron

·
Registered
422 Posts
Keep checking gunsamerica.com or gunbroker.com. They come up there sometimes. Maybe someone on the board will part with theirs for the right price.

The 1894's in 357 are awesome but I can't stand the ported guns. Chases everyone away and dealing with the blast and noise gets old. I had a Guide Gun with ports and traded it off.

If you like ports though, go for it. The 16" rifle is very handy.

Good shooting.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GLC, I have a ported guide gun and did have a 44 mag in the packer configeration. With the 357 I don't care if it is ported or not but I did want the 16" barrel. Thanks, Byron

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have a 1894 357. Mag. This gun is like new. Built in 1980. 18" Barrell. Not a scratch or a ding. What's you price range?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found a 1894cp, subject to delivery. Thanks everyone, Byron :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
1894 357 FOR SALE

Do you still have and want to sell the 1894 357.
Please pm me and we can discuss sale or a trade.
Thank you :D
Kevin

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Picked up my new 1894cp saturday. Looks like new, I'm really happy with it. Now to get out and shoot it. Regards, Byron :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congratulations on acquiring your 1894CP, Byron. I hope you have as much fun with yours as I do with mine. I don't have a problem with the ports and mine doesn't seem to be any noisier than my revolver.

Wonder how many other folks out there have an 1894CP and wouldn't part with it? What are you using for sights? I've mounted a Williams FP on mine and like it.

Regards,
Desert Dog

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
desert dog, I just ordered a set of XS sights, peep & blade front. I've shot it some with the factory sights while deceiding. Regards, Byron :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
My beautiful young wife has the one she bought out from under me. '94 .357 year before last. No safety other than the hammer, nothing ugly , shoots great , looks just like the one I had stolen, No she won't part with. Besides I get first dibs..................MUTT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts