Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a 336sc in 35 rem. Main thing I'm looking for is a factory drilled & tapped model - 1955 and up. If you have one you are interested in selling please let me know.

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tom, I'm getting ready to list this one, you've got first dibs if you want it. I need $400 + shipping with scope and 2 boxes of hornady .35 Remington leverevolution ammo.

The scope actually came with a marlin 336w I bought at dick's, it's a Chinese made 3-9x40. Has decent glass and holds zero (although not yet zeroed to this rifle).

There are two marks on the butt stock, a line on the left side, looks almost like a crack in then photo, but it's just a scratch (probably from previous owner pulling it out of the safe). There is also a round ding a couple inches in front of the bullseye. The receiver also has 3 area where scratches were cold blued over making the bluing somewhat uneven. Otherwise the rifle is in excellent shape with clean bore and strong rifling. It has the red magazine follower for leverevolution ammo. Wood to metal fit
Is excellent.

View attachment 112429 View attachment 112430 View attachment 112431 View attachment 112432 View attachment 112433
Thank you for the offer AJ - that is a great looking 336cs at a good price. You won't have any problem selling it on here.

But what I'm looking for is an older model 336sc with a 2/3 length mag tube and no barrel bands.

Thanks again,
Tom

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have a 1955 SC in 35 Rem. drilled and tapped. Don't know how or who drilled and tapped it. It has been Dura coated though, still new. I have a set of Boyds Red and black laminate stocks on it. I could put a set of Walnut stocks from my 1951 if you don't like the Red.
marlin 2 002.JPG

·
Registered
491 Posts
One for sale on Smith&Wesson forum mid 60's model but it does have the bands, for $425. Can't link it to you, rules. It's in the for sale part thread started by creekstone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.