1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Super Moderator
26,091 Posts
Hi--I am a retired US Army Engineer and picked my avatar because I spent 4 years in the First Infantry Division (Big Red One). I was a WA state resident (like you) for 46 years before retiring to VA to hunt with my Marlins (and go to work to support Marlinitis). Welcome to MO!

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Hello WW.. oleroy here & I go by that cause I'm errrrr, well lets just say, up in the years!!:biggrin: & Welcome from the Ozarks of Arkansas

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Welcome aboard,
I chose "flatsneck" because I am a flats fishing *******... just blended the two together 20 years ago and it stuck, also the name of my boat..

Reactions: Mop and Golphin

·
Super Moderator
13,979 Posts
Hi and welcome from Micanopy Florida. My name came from a cross between Golfing and the fishing for Dolphin. I don't golf much anymore but there was a time when I played several times a week over many years. The Dolphin is one of my favorite fish to catch and to eat so I started using Golphin going back to the beginning of the internet. I was going to use what my wife calls me but the mods would not allow it.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Hi and welcome to Marlin Owners from New Hampshire.

My name is simple, Condition 1 is a 1911 that is cocked and locked and ready for action!

·
Super Moderator
12,614 Posts
Welcome from the middle of Texas!
My best friends kids named me Bubba because they thought their dad & I were related since we share the same last name. So BubbaJon it was.
(Bubba is Southern for brother in case y'didn't know)

·
Super Moderator
12,614 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina! Been using mazer as a id since the beginning of the internet when helping write some of the first code in HTML, we were in college then and I had this science class....
You used a maser? Cool. I just played with Amplitrons, twt's and such...

·
Super Moderator
16,613 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY! As to my handle, it's my name in another language.

·
Registered
21,085 Posts
Welcome from South Florida! Name is self explanatory!:biggrin:

Reactions: Mop and Golphin
1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.