Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just won a 1993 Marlin 30-30 on Gun broker, #218564338, from the pictures and the description this one was a safe queen, sure will not be one when I get done with it. Already ordered the components needed to shoot. Really did not know if I should have bought another gun, but for a great mid-range rifle you can't go wrong. Since everything going on with the Marlin move to New York I'm keeping an eye out for Marlins produced in the New Haven factory. I now am the owner of a Marlin 357 mag 1894, 45 colt 1894, 45-70 1895 and last but not least a 410 bolt action, single shot shotgun, I got as a kid. Life is good.

Take at look.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=218564338

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Very, very, nice.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Nice looking rifle! I have one just like it in 35 Rem and I love it. Enjoy...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Looks like the one I got about a month ago, very nice. Congrats & a good price to boot.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Congrats, very nice gun and old enough to be d&t for a receiver sight. That is a plus imo. Enjoy.
Dave

·
Registered
20,684 Posts
Very nice and congrats!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Wow, great find, very nice looking rifle!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Drool, drool, drool.........

·
Premium Member
9,463 Posts
Congrats on winning that very sweet Marlin. She'll get 'er done alright.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Good job! very nice and clean rifle.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Very nice...I can hear it begging to go to the range from here!! ;D

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
INFMSG, nice, very nice. You did yourself proud on that buy. Looks to be nice walnut with some figure in the forend. You were kind enough to share pictures, now a range report will be nice also. Enjoy your new to you Marlin, take care, John.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts