Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just won a 1993 Marlin 30-30 on Gun broker, #218564338, from the pictures and the description this one was a safe queen, sure will not be one when I get done with it. Already ordered the components needed to shoot. Really did not know if I should have bought another gun, but for a great mid-range rifle you can't go wrong. Since everything going on with the Marlin move to New York I'm keeping an eye out for Marlins produced in the New Haven factory. I now am the owner of a Marlin 357 mag 1894, 45 colt 1894, 45-70 1895 and last but not least a 410 bolt action, single shot shotgun, I got as a kid. Life is good.

Take at look.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=218564338

· Registered
425 Posts
Looks like the one I got about a month ago, very nice. Congrats & a good price to boot.

· Registered
1,408 Posts
Drool, drool, drool.........

· Registered
447 Posts
Good job! very nice and clean rifle.

· Registered
1,842 Posts
Very nice...I can hear it begging to go to the range from here!! ;D

· Registered
2,759 Posts
INFMSG, nice, very nice. You did yourself proud on that buy. Looks to be nice walnut with some figure in the forend. You were kind enough to share pictures, now a range report will be nice also. Enjoy your new to you Marlin, take care, John.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.