Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems this channel is getting like "Lifetime" on cable.Flirting is OK..Right?Why not just talk to another human as a human without "Flirting"..Kinda one on one without guessing.Sister to Sister type thing and be honest from the word Go.

Flirting or playing with anothers brain if they have one is a dangerous proposition as smart as we all think we are.

As you gals know-Men only have one eye and think with less than there brain and are cruel and beastly critters.I have done my time and can tell you with 6 kids-4-boys and two girls that this day and age a "Good Woman" is harder to find than a good man.The little young girls are nuts.I get out even at my age( I'm still wild and crazy) and there cussin-spittin with the best of the boy's.

Lord help us.

Jayco

·
Registered
543 Posts
I think I know what you are trying to say but I'm confused about this:

.Kinda one on one without guessing.Sister to Sister type thing and be honest from the word Go.
I can't flirt with women, lightning would strike me, is that what you mean?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Jayco, you poor abused thing....
I know what you're trying to say, but I don't think that the women are any worse than the men overall; of course, some are. I think it may be that women are more open when doing the same types of things now that have been considered ok for guys.

Anna

·
Registered
543 Posts
I think he's right though that the little girls out there these days are nuts. The way some of them act---some of them as young as six years old dressing like Brittny Spears (puke), makes you wonder what their futures will be like.

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ANNABELLE said:
Jayco, you poor abused thing....
I know what you're trying to say, but I don't think that the women are any worse than the men overall; of course, some are. I think it may be that women are more open when doing the same types of things now that have been considered ok for guys.

Anna
I love that....O.K for guys???Your sounding like my wife.Yet in the real world with men it is the same ol' thing.Every wants a -irgin but there are not any left because of the "Guy's"?Right....What in the world has happened here?

It takes two to tango.Who said the old days were bad?

Jayco.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I don't like playing mind games with women because I'm always short on ammunition. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Flirting does not have to be sexual in nature, to be considered flirting. Its more like kidding around. Most people (even men and their single eye) can pick up on the difference.

Nightrain, I think you have plenty of ammunition. Just watch out for those women snipers. :lol:

·
Registered
729 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Flirting by definition is sexual. If it were asexual it would be simple conversation.

It really gets my goat that girls nowadays haven't been taught to grow up into ladies. Who's responsible, their mothers. Interestingly, 100% of mothers are women. :wink:

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Flirting by definition is sexual. If it were asexual it would be simple conversation
I agree with the above statement. 8)

·
Registered
670 Posts
I think that we have all flirted to one degree or another, men and women, and that it will always be that way; and who is to judge us and say whether it is right or wrong other than God himself? The thing that concerns me is that with all the sickos and sexual predators out there in this world, where we discuss sex much more openly and children are becoming sexually active at such alarmingly young ages, yet we as a societyand parents are not doing enough to teach the children and teenagers about the dangers of flirting, phone sex, cybersex and that even if they never participate, there's still someone just waiting for the chance to harm them.

Anna

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Believe it or not, Most men try to be polite to women. The difference is: If the Lady thinks the guy is cute, it's flirting and if She thinks he's a beast, it's harrasment :D Guys have to be way too careful these days......too many "Forever Offended Ladies"....as always, just my 2 cents :p

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
D%^&*d if you do and d%^&*d if you don't. GOT to agree with ttt :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
461 Posts
I've stopped to think for a moment on the subject of flirting. (I strained my brain on this one).
If a woman flirts with a man, it is sexual.
If a woman talks to a man, it is sexual.
If a woman crosses the path of a man and he sees or smells her, it's sexual.
If a man wakes up in the morning kicks his brain into gear the next 21.6 hours of the day he will have some form of sexual thought going through his mind. (usually about a woman).
Stopping to think about flirting took up 2%, of the 10% that was left for (other than sex) thoughts, so I must now get back to my daily scheduled thinking mode of sex or explode.
Lastly, men have 3 needs. Food, sex and sleep. Not necessarily in that order. So, that's the perspective of most healthy normal men, unless I've missed something along the way. I'll use the other 8% of my day to figure it out, or read about it here :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sounds perfectly normal, Marlin*man!

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
RomanCandle said:
Doesn't it get boring and/or tiring thinking about the same thing most of the time?
Nah, Gives a guy a sense of acomplishment. We populated a whole planet. :D

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Depends on how you look at it.
How many men you hear say no in the bedroom tho? :D
Men are definately more interested in reproductive activities than women are. Its just the way nature works. Take deer for instance. 11 months of the year none of them care about much but eating & sleeping. Then November rolls around & the bucks dont care about anything but reproductive activities & where are the does? Why theyre out there eating & sleeping like nuthings going on till a buck spots them starts following them all over creation. Well pretty soon the doe gets fed up & gives him what he wants, probly just hoping he'll leave her alone. :)
He doesnt care tho if she still loves him in the AM because by then he's likely following another doe around trying to do his job in nature. :D

Thats biology 101 by leverdude. 8)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts