Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello fellow riflemen,
Just would like to wish everyone a successful and safe hunting season this year. I wish that I could be here for all of the stories and pics, however I will be leaving to go across the pond to the big sand box for awhile. Any way just wanted to wish you all here the very best and hope to be talking with all of you great guys real soon.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Take care of yourself over there. I hope everything works out for you and you return home real soon! Good Luck!! :D

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
God's blessings on you 336A, it is those like you who deserve all the respect we as a country can muster. Don't forget the power of prayer! Stay safe and prayers for your safe return back home.

SS

·
Registered
230 Posts
WATCH YOUR SIX!

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Be careful be safe, and give 'em what for! Hurry back!

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
May god watch over you, keep you safe, and help you shoot straight.

·
Registered
243 Posts
God bless and always carry personal sidearms.
Always find a couple of like minded friends to go with you when you go out.
jim.e

·
Registered
431 Posts
Stay safe, hurry back. I envy you. I'm too old at 38 to do anything but work here at home. I guess I'm lucky but I don't feel like it. Sucks to be over the hill at 38.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Be safe, and my 19 yr old will be joining you soon. He's with 101st Air Assault and will be going over in September. I told him "When in doubt, shoot it out."

Frank

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Keep your head down, and your chin up :) TTT

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
336A -

To heck with us, good luck to you. And many thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
336A,
Hope the deployment goes well for you and your unit. I think that missing hunting seasons was one of the worst things about active duty!! May God bless and watch over you and your friends. Keep in touch when you can. We will leave some game for you. Take care.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts