Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have any of you guys have an extra bolt for a 67 Winchester laying that you would like to sell? I haven't had much luck on e-bay or Numrichs's. Thanks for the help.

Justin

·
Registered
158 Posts
If hokie01 cant use it let me know I can.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TyCobb, I no longer need a bolt because I bought another complete rifle on Monday. If you need it, go ahead. I'm gonna switch my one bolt between the two guns. Thanks for the help.

Justin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TyCobb, I no longer need a bolt because I bought another complete rifle on Monday. If you need it, go ahead. I'm gonna switch my one bolt between the two guns. Thanks for the help.

Justin

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Justin

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ty it's all yours, strange how it works but I found one that a bud was gonna throw away.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks

I got one my dad had as a kid, he broke the stock when it fell off the tractor when he was plowing. I got it totally restored, the gun smith put a textured nickel finish on the bolt. but i think in doing that he screwed the spring, anyway I know its hard to find parts for it and I too was looking at buying a whole new gun at the gun show.

·
Registered
41 Posts
67 bolt

I could use a 67 bolt or pieces for 67 if anyone wants to get rid of some.I am trying to put a couple together that I have laying around here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts