Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Outstanding looking rifle mereside! You did a great job on the furniture! Let us know how it shoots!

·
Registered
20,502 Posts
Beautiful lookin' rifle! Great job!:tee:

·
Registered
11,566 Posts
:congrats:SWEEEEEEET!!:tee:

Reactions: buckweet

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
VERY NICE !!!:congrats:

Reactions: buckweet

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i set the rifle up tonight, funny thing was just setting out a target when a roe buck walked out 30 yrds in front of me I had to laugh as the rifle had not been fired so couldnt use it and the buck new it just strutted around gave a bark and walked off,:congrats:always happens like that. well really pleasd with the rifle a minor adjustment and she was good to go just waiting on my sling attachment and shes going to be out with me in the field this next time that buck wont be so lucky, atb wayne

·
Registered
39 Posts
It really looks nice and that wood is quite striking. I checked the blue book and it turns out that the "Antique" version was produced in limited runs between the years of 1964 and 1981.

The serial number will tell you the year, but there is no information given if they were produced every year or how many were produced in total. They just indicated that the "antique" model generally brings a premium over the standard model because they were produced in smaller quantities and originally priced higher as a premium configuration.

Anyway, once again congrats!

·
Registered
10,613 Posts
Very nice Winnie, yes it sure has some nice lumber on it. Congrats! Everybody needs at least one 94 Winchester, shuuuuush don't tell everyone but I've got a pair.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys it was made we think 1974 and after last night really pleased with the shooting and feeds real nice so all i need to do now is get it out on some game, atb wayne

·
Premium Member
15,448 Posts
sharp lookin' rifle

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
I was just assuming this is a 30-30, but looking at some of the Winchester 94's from the 70's and 80's I see some were chambered in 32WSPL. What caliber is your fine looking 94?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts