Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS MY FIRST POST I DONT EVEN NO IF I CAN POST THIS HERE BUT I GOT MY FIRST 30-30 PAST DOWN TO ME LAST WEEK FROM MY FATHER IN LAW I HAVE FOUND A NEW LOVE WELL I WOULD LIKE TO NO MORE ABOUT THIS GUN IM NOT TRYING TO SELL IT I WOULD JUST LIKE TO NO WHAT I HAVE HERE ITS A 26TH PRESIDENT 1901-1909 WIN 94 30-30 MADE IN NEW HAVEN THEODORE ROOSEEVELT COMMEMORATIVE WITH SERIAL NUMBER STARTS WITH TR I READ POST ON HERE ALL THE TIME SO I NO THERES A LOT OF INFO TO BE HAD HERE I NO ITS NOT A MARLIN BUT IT MEANT ALLOT TO ME YOU NO THANK YOU FOR ANYINFO.I THINK THEY CREATED A MONSTER I CANT WAIT TO GET ME ANOTHER LEVER ACTION RIFLE .

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Welcome to the board, Lou! I'm sure you are going to enjoy that Winchester for a long time. I'm not all that familiar with Winchesters, but there are some members here that are, hopefully they'll be along soon.

Most of us can hear fine, you might want to turn the volume down on your caps lock...

Welcome again!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sounds like a nice rifle. One that I'd hang on to forever. It's hard to beat family history! :)

todd

·
Premium Member
28,790 Posts
Ive got the cowboy comm 94. not very good pics,but its a good looking rifle.Gunrunner

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Is it a pistol grip, white gold plated receiver ? Possibly octagon barrel (can't tell from picture) - If so it was made in 1969, 52,386 made. This according to "Winchester, An American Legend" by R.L. Wilson. Gun Values Guide says 49,505 made in 1969. Cound have 26" barrel or carbine. Modern Gun Values book also says 49,505 made.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Hi, Lou. From what I was able to glean from your post, it looks like you got yourself a real winner there. Treasure it!! I would like to comment, however, that it was extremely difficult to read with it all written in capital letters and no punctuation. I know that not everybody is a skilled keyboardist (such a word?) but it would be helpful if you'd simply use the "shift" key and leave the "caps lock" off. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
5,439 Posts
Welcome aboard Lou!! Hope you stick around and show us that Winchester.

Hey GunRunner, whats kind of mean looking blade you got there in that picture?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Sounds like a beauty Big lou, would love to see some photos if you get around to it! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts