Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Vendor
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For November, in appreciation of the Thanks Giving holiday and the Marlin forum community, Wild West Guns is giving away the Wild West Guns Lever Happy Tune Kit! The kit includes the WWG Trigger, Bear Proof ejector and our magazine follower. The kit is available .357, 44/.30-30/ .45-70/.457 and .450 calibers. The kits are also available in blue or silver (mag followers are all anodized red). Please note that because these are firearms parts we cannot ship outside the USA. You can check out the kit by going to the following link: https://www.wildwestguns.com/product/wwg-lever-happy-tune-kit/

This months competition should be pretty fun. All you need to do to enter is caption the photo below!

November Give-a-way.jpg

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Voted Democrat.........passed gun control...........now this is all the attention I get!

·
Registered
5 Posts
crap always seems to run down hill

For November, in appreciation of the Thanks Giving holiday and the Marlin forum community, Wild West Guns is giving away the Wild West Guns Lever Happy Tune Kit! The kit includes the WWG Trigger, Bear Proof ejector and our magazine follower. The kit is available .357, 44/.30-30/ .45-70/.457 and .450 calibers. The kits are also available in blue or silver (mag followers are all anodized red). Please note that because these are firearms parts we cannot ship outside the USA. You can check out the kit by going to the following link: https://www.wildwestguns.com/product/wwg-lever-happy-tune-kit/

This months competition should be pretty fun. All you need to do to enter is caption the photo below!

Crap always seems to run down hill

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
November Give-a-way.jpg

What?...Why's everyone staring at me...is there something on my face?

Reactions: wildwestguns-LV

·
Premium Member
2,227 Posts
Bird; "Thats right, who's the boss!"

·
Premium Member
2,227 Posts
And that's how carnivores got their start.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts