Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to figure out this recipe for some stuff I'm supposed to make for this party on Sunday, and I have to times the recipe by 6.5 to have the proper amount and it's giving me anxiety. I just hate math.

Funny thing, I can do square roots and algebra in my head without really knowing how I arrive at the correct answer, but I always do, somehow. But simple proportions (which is all that algebra really is, ratios...) and adding and subtracting gets me all confused and I just hate it.

Anyone else have math problems?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Red-You put your calculator where your keys are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Nightrain52 said:
Red-You put your calculator where your keys are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I've got to do something about this key situation. But at least I haven't lost them for a couple of days so maybe there's some kind of hope.

And I won't even try to think about math so early.

·
Registered
670 Posts
PAPER????

Red, haven't you got any paper? I can handle the multiplication; it's the algebra I hated!
Not trying to be ugly, but at least you asked a question and are not using this forum to talk about what you're wearing! :roll: :(

Annabelle

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You mean paper as in paper to write down multiplication thingies? I have some printer paper. But just the thought gives me anxiety.

·
Registered
670 Posts
WELL....

Red, I guess you'll have to just make the recipe 6.5 times, then just combine them all!?? :? :shock: :wink:

Anna

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
ANNABELLE,

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank.

G

·
ROAST GOAT......AND AUCTION

Dry firewoood and roast goat.....?

maybe we could start our own little marlinowners auction and see who gits to do the tickling....RED ?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts