Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
29,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this is a most interesting and insighful interview with Dave Marcus, NY Post columnist whose message ought to interest every gun owner. Part of the reason is the left has weaponized racism and what Dave Marcus states provides insight for us all going forward. Obviously, there is no conservation to be had with leftists. Yet, the same can be said when it comes to the left anti-gun position which they have politicized.

Begs the question; how does a nation as polarized as America is, go forward as one nation?

Jack

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
"Begs the question; how does a nation as polarized as America is, go forward as one nation? "

At this point in time, we don't. Sides have been established, chosen, and entrenched. Negotiations are not highly probable/possible considering the divide and amount of mistrust between factions. Lack of credibility and integrity on the part of government, and it's agents, has severely reduced government's ability to function as a trusted agent for unification. To the contrary, government has acted and legislated itself into a position of governing by authority, oppression, threat of force, or outright use of force. That will not serve national unification, just further unify the divided behind the reasons they have divided.

We are currently in an unstable state of balance. Not sure how long we can remain in that state. All that remains is some type of trigger or catalyst to set it off. I have my personal suspicions, but will keep them to myself a this point. Folks better take stock of where they stand, 'cause that's the side your are on. You might not like it, even believe it, but we are all on a side. Some by choice, some by avoidance and/or apathy, but you're on a side.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I do believe that more Americans are now seeing past the false narrative fed them at every turn by the biased and directed MSM. They wonder why a career criminal who died while being arrested yet again justifies looting killing and destroying businesses a thousand miles away.

Why 3 men shot in self defense while attacking someone carries more significance than the indiscriminate shooting and murders occurring every day in a city less than 100 miles away. Shootings in that city that kill far more innocent people and remain unsolved forever.

I honestly believe that Americans are seeing that turning away from a strong police precence is absolutely the wrong thing to do and only promotes organized crime waves and lawless, obscene behavior against those most in need of protection.

Of course there are those who see otherwise, but I choose to believe that those who may have previously stuck their collective heads in the sand will now see the lies thrown at them by the Mayor of Chicago and other liberal cities placing blame on the common man and not the career criminals and finally stand up and show their concerns at the ballot box.

I see a change ahead and I hope we can reverse the sham brought about with the election(?) of comrade Biden.

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
I don't know if America will ever see common ground any time soon or if ever.

It might have been back in my high school civics class where I was taught that politics swings like a pendulum. If that holds true, we've been way over left for a while. Keeping this in mind, Trump was perhaps an anomaly. Maybe more of an awakening.

When do we start swinging to the right again? What will make it happen faster? Ron DeSantis in 2024? Red states rising? Seems like it's happening on it's own right now. Brandon and the Toe's approval ratings are in the mid thirty and twenty percentages, resprectively. There has to be regret among those 81 million voters. 🙄

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I don't know if America will ever see common ground any time soon or if ever.

It might have been back in my high school civics class where I was taught that politics swings like a pendulum. If that holds true, we've been way over left for a while. Keeping this in mind, Trump was perhaps an anomaly. Maybe more of an awakening.

When do we start swinging to the right again? What will make it happen faster? Ron DeSantis in 2024? Red states rising? Seems like it's happening on it's own right now. Brandon and the Toe's approval ratings are in the mid thirty and twenty percentages, resprectively. There has to be regret among those 81 million voters. 🙄
How much regret among the dead voters do you suppose? I know I'd be rolling in my grave.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Until we remove the Democrat faction from politics, and restore some sense of honor, dignity, decency, morality, law and order to things, we will never move forward as one. The people's eyes have been opened, they are digging, and what they are finding is not pretty. As in they have discovered numerous Civil War Veterans voting Democrat. They wanted us divided, they got it... There are now a whole bunch of us that want them gone, at all costs, and we are watching their every move while we dig deeper yet. Biden's comments, the Democrat's comments on Rittenhouse in general, are once again a distraction so you don't see what's really going on.

Between Biden proving himself not fit for the job, Harris proving she certainly isn't fit for the job, Pelosi proving she may be losing touch with reality as well. The Democrats are in DEEP DOODY here folks! They need distractions at the moment. SERIOUS DISTRACTIONS!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
He's mad since his agenda was derailed!!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
This article (or an article linked to, it I can't remember) says 30,000 mail-in ballots were returned before they were mailed out in one city alone. I've, also, seen 4 million to numbers as high as 16 million mail-in ballots were returned before or within 48 hours of when they were mailed mailed out. I've also seen numbers that conservatively estimate 40 million votes were cast by previously "unregistered" or "new voters" that their records have conveniently been misplaced in the covid disarray.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Begs the question; how does a nation as polarized as America is, go forward as one nation?
Maybe we should not go forward as a nation...until we get a nation again?
Even Russia and several other countries have cut off all communication with the US government...because they have no idea who is in charge! Neither do Americans! There was no election. Even the old demented criminal they installed and call a president has no idea who is in charge! He refers to them as THEY.
IMHO, we don't go forward with this travesty, we go back. We go back to our laws, back to the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and legal elections. We cut off all conversation with the left, or their illegitimate government, and we refuse to recognize any laws they pass until the 2020 election is de-certified and redone according to the laws of our nation. Only then can we go forward.
Until then, there does not need to be any conversation, or a nation. We don't need to talk to them, whomever they are, We just wait for them to do what they are going to do, and be ready to fight them, the same as Russia has now cut off all conversation and is now just waiting for them to do what they are going to do. Conversation is useless at this point.
There can never be a nation without the consent of the people.
JMO, but the nation is now polarized and falling apart because that is what it is supposed to be doing without an elected government. I do not want this foreign government going forward one more inch. I would rather see what we have now fractured into pieces, scattered to the four winds, and rebuild another nation under GOD. YMMV

·
Registered
878 Posts
This article (or an article linked to, it I can't remember) says 30,000 mail-in ballots were returned before they were mailed out in one city alone. I've, also, seen 4 million to numbers as high as 16 million mail-in ballots were returned before or within 48 hours of when they were mailed mailed out. I've also seen numbers that conservatively estimate 40 million votes were cast by previously "unregistered" or "new voters" that their records have conveniently been misplaced in the covid disarray.
Their crap is so obvious it isn't even funny, they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Michael Bloomberg did not spend millions of dollars paying the court costs, restitution, and debts to society of THOUSANDS of Florida Felons, hoping they would run out and vote Democrat. He paid it so the DNC could vote for them. Anyone with half a functioning brain cell saw the writing on the wall there. They knew what was happening there, before that one ever went down.

Biden took an early lead in Florida with absentee ballots. Mysteriously he won the only two population centers in the state that Hillary lost, when every other population center in the state the Democrats lost 5% of the vote or more. Outside of the population centers, they lost 15%. Duval County, FL did NOT vote Democrat.

Maybe we should not go forward as a nation...until we get a nation again?
Even Russia and several other countries have cut off all communication with the US government...because they have no idea who is in charge! Neither do Americans! There was no election. Even the old demented criminal they installed and call a president has no idea who is in charge! He refers to them as THEY.
IMHO, we don't go forward with this travesty, we go back. We go back to our laws, back to the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and legal elections. We cut off all conversation with the left, or their illegitimate government, and we refuse to recognize any laws they pass until the 2020 election is de-certified and redone according to the laws of our nation. Only then can we go forward.
Until then, there does not need to be any conversation, or a nation. We don't need to talk to them, whomever they are, We just wait for them to do what they are going to do, and be ready to fight them, the same as Russia has now cut off all conversation and is now just waiting for them to do what they are going to do. Conversation is useless at this point.
There can never be a nation without the consent of the people.
JMO, but the nation is now polarized and falling apart because that is what it is supposed to be doing without an elected government. I do not want this foreign government going forward one more inch. I would rather see what we have now fractured into pieces, scattered to the four winds, and rebuild another nation under GOD. YMMV
Absolutely correct... There is no forward as one, at this point. We must take a step back, take a deep breath, find the corruption and root it out, every last one of them, whatever it takes. Their punishment must be public, and it must be sufficient to cause others who are corrupt, to seek other places to go be corrupt. They must not ever desire to be corrupt in our government again.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Anyone ever consider that the whole obsession with Russian meddling, voter fraud, and stolen elections, are just the diversions/distractions the single-party establishment needs to hide cover that it is they who install whoever they want and the entire voting/election system is just a pacifier for the masses? That elections no longer matter? No? Huh. I guess it's just me.......

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Anyone ever consider that the whole obsession with Russian meddling, voter fraud, and stolen elections, are just the diversions/distractions the single-party establishment needs to hide cover that it is they who install whoever they want and the entire voting/election system is just a pacifier for the masses? That elections no longer matter? No? Huh. I guess it's just me.......
Yup, it's all an oligarchic stage of machinations by the shadow governments. All the political players on whatever side are just saying pick me, pick me.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Yup, it's all an oligarchic stage of machinations by the shadow governments. All the political players on whatever side are just saying pick me, pick me.
Through my lens, there aren't many shaddows left. It's all pretty well out in the open. That right there is a sure sign they no longer care what the average citizen sees, thinks, or knows, because there is little to nothing that can be done about it. IMO, we are watching complete government control being established and cemented in place. The outward signs are so obvious, you would have to make and keep yourself intentionally ignorant not to see it. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Through my lens, there aren't many shaddows left. It's all pretty well out in the open. That right there is a sure sign they no longer care what the average citizen sees, thinks, or knows, because there is little to nothing that can be done about it. IMO, we are watching complete government control being established and cemented in place. The outward signs are so obvious, you would have to make and keep yourself intentionally ignorant not to see it. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
I unfortunately agree as all the openly cognitive dissonances are becoming mainstream and even embraced which is the scariest part(s) of all of this.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts