Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Kaintuck, I'm pretty sure that the reason you'd never make it in the "frozen North" is that we still practice frontier justice up here.

Parents of either sexes don't take too kindly to their 15 year old daughters (or sons) being slobbered over by dirty old men.

One of the differences between us and the south is that we deal with our human predators efficiently. :)

That should be enough to scare you off right there, ya filthy old freak.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
You oughtta remember something TTL, your place of residence dont put you above anyone. You might think it does but really. Aint a single white person in Alaska that didn't come from down here. :roll: In one post Alaskan men are all animals & unibombers & the next your all high & mighty with superior morals.
I find reading about you making out with your bush buddy alot more low class than a picture of a GROWN woman.
We dont need you here I dont think, to bring up our moral standards, especially when your obviously in need of help yourself. :wink:
He's not posting men junk on your flower forum or whatever or attempting to fit in with a bunch of women is he?
I think if this truly bothers you you should take it up with these women or the editors, anything else is just stirring the pot Miss.

Again TTL, Happy Easter! :D

·
Registered
868 Posts
Blah blah blah...my point was, Ken, that kaintuck takes every opportunity to post those when he really should at least try to behave like a decent man and keep in the GL. :)

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
My point is, you just dont get it. :lol:
Whats so big a deal about it that you need to go calling folks names & making stupid comments? Frontier justice. :roll: come'on at least just be real.
These things offend you so ignore it like you must when you turn on tv or go to the store. Lifes too short. :wink:

·
Registered
868 Posts
It doesn't offend me all that much. I just think there's appropriate places for it and I've got PMS and I love to bitch at this time of the month. :) :) :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Wonder what could be caught in a good stream with that shirt of hers.

Now, convincing her to take her shirt off is anorther story.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts