Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
They will be back... around January 20 or thereabouts.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
They are still out there. However, instead of wearing all black and carrying BLM signs or waving Antifa flags, they are now dressing like Republicans, wearing MAGA hats and instigating chaos. The left aren't stupid. They know how to work a crowd. It only takes one person to yell fire to cause a panic. Think about that for a second. Well trained Blamtifa operatives can cause a lot of damage to the rights image by dressing like us and using their knowledge of social behavior to manipulate a relatively placid crowd into becoming an infuriated mob. False flag. It's their number one weapon. They accuse the right of this or that, then hire people to go and do this or that, then they wave their fingers and say, see we told ya so.

A fully scripted manufactured ending is their goal and they often achieve it. 1/9 is the perfect example.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
If I understand correctly, all donations to BLM went to Biden's campaign.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Not a doubt in my mind that BLM/ANTIFA instigated some of the Jan 6th attack. It is unfortunate that anyone from the right was involved because even if it was one individual (likely several individuals) it paints the remainder of us as extremely dangerous radicals in the Dem's eyes. We can already see the path the Left is taking and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't stop until we are disarmed because of the "threat" we represent. The Dem's are already decrying the threat of us starting a civil war. One event handed them our heads on a platter!!!

·
Banned
3,321 Posts
well in my opinion both blm's are trouble makers, came apparent during bundy standoff. the other blm they just stole the initials of some other trouble makers that wear govt. uniforms and get a nice pay check every two weeks and govt supplied pickup trucks.. antifa, was never an organization, just an idea that some idiots came up with and then talking heads on tv started saying some trouble makers were antifa, well trump saw it on tv and started talking about it and the rest is history.

·
Premium Member
13,475 Posts
I thought Shotgun Joe was selecting them for his Cabinet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts