Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear it's bad. I always lose my keys because I put them down in different places when I come in the house and then when I need them again I don't know where they are. Of course I should have a special place for them and I have tried that but I can't ever remember to put them there. My son says it's because I have too many purses. I need help.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Your son may be right Red....always being one to travel light, mostly due to my ability to lose things FAST as well :D , I never really got into the habit of carrying a purse. Everytime I tried, I wouldn't only mis-place the purse but MY KEYS TOO, because they were generally in it...:oops: ...So I gave up, Now I figure if whatever I might need won't fit in my pockets, I don't need it that bad..or I can get it from where-ever I'm goin'...I haven't lost my keys since.. :wink: ...okay now I need to knock on wood...LOL

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today was the worst yet. I finally found them in the pocket of my down vest. I'm going to have to do something drastic about this. Last summer I bought a little ceramic bowl that I had planned on using as my key place but it ended up being something else.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I leave a set of my keys at my folks...Mister has a set...and there's an extra set on a hook inside the cupboard..just in case :D

·
Registered
729 Posts
It's a blonde thing! :p :lol: :D :lol: :D :idea:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well maybe it's a blonde thing but I have dark hair.

But you'd never believe that if Alaskan told you about the deal with the hot water faucet.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Nightrain52 said:
It's a blonde thing! :p :lol: :D :lol: :D :idea:

I believe that under normal circumstances you might be right Nightrain52, but I've never been accused of bein' normal in whole entire my life!...LOL :wink: :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still don't know where it is I'm not supposed to go--about losing my keys? Alaskan, you've probably never lost your keys in your entire life.

It's not even noon, it's too early for you to start teasing me.

G

·
the part about the hot water faucet...thats where we probably don't wanna go right Red ? your call

and nope to the second statement..

and nope agian...never lost a set of keys

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, about the hot water faucet....that is just too embarrassing, and these guys would never believe I wasn't blonde if I told them about it.

Ok, tease me all you want, as usual, but remember I haven't even had one cup of tea and my mind is all fuzzy cause I got up early, had a little breakfast, then fell back to sleep watching an old movie on the couch and just woke up a little over a half hour ago and haven't even had a cup of tea yet. So go easy on me until I wake up, please?

I totally believe that you've never lost any keys, when I made that statement in the above post I didn't mean it sarcastically or anything. You aren't the kind to lose your keys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts