Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an order in to 3 gun shops around here since Jan. Everybody saying theyre listed but not "in stock" yet with their suppliers.

People been getting them in other states around here, they gotta be around Jersey somewhere !

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
howie38 said:
Had an order in to 3 gun shops around here since Jan. Everybody saying theyre listed but not "in stock" yet with their suppliers.

People been getting them in other states around here, they gotta be around Jersey somewhere !
Try these guys
http://www.ramseyoutdoor.com/service/about.aspx

Ramsey Outdoors is a small chain and were able to get almost anything for me when I lived back in NJ. Give them a ring and see if they can hook you up with the gun.

Cheers,
Mad

·
Registered
326 Posts
Ramsey Outdoor Store indeed!

Their phone number(in Paramus, NJ) is 201-261-5000.
The hunting Mgr.'s name is Bobby Wendt. He's a great guy. Sold me my 870's at cost when I worked in the Paramus store's warehouse about 14 years ago. I was just talking to him about the Hornady leverution chamberins a few weeks ago.
Bill Doyle
Upper Greenwood Lake, NJ

·
Registered
326 Posts
Say Mad_Rshn!

Where did you live in NJ? I'm originally from WestWood; but moved to Passaic Co. for $ reasons six years ago. We live on top of Bearfort Mtn in West Milford now. Which means that if we need anything shopping-wise we still have to drive a half hour to civilization to get it. Currently, I'm the catering chef in an office building about 3/4 mile north of the original Ramsey location on 17so.
Best of luck down south![b
] :wink: [/b]

·
Premium Member
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Say Mad_Rshn!

Billy Boy said:
Where did you live in NJ?
Mid-Jersey(although people call it South Jersey), just below Trenton. Going down to "Bob's" in Glassboro today. I'll see what they got.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Re: Say Mad_Rshn!

Billy Boy said:
Where did you live in NJ? I'm originally from WestWood; but moved to Passaic Co. for $ reasons six years ago. We live on top of Bearfort Mtn in West Milford now. Which means that if we need anything shopping-wise we still have to drive a half hour to civilization to get it. Currently, I'm the catering chef in an office building about 3/4 mile north of the original Ramsey location on 17so.
Best of luck down south![b
] :wink: [/b]
I live in Hackettstow area. West Rt 80.
I have a very close friend of mine living in west milford. Lake view drive. very nice area.

Cheers,
Mad

·
Registered
326 Posts
LAKEVIEW DRIVE?!

:wink: I live on Paterson Road(every street in this town is named after a town in Jesrey; and I've gotta live on PATERSON road-go figure!); which is right off of Lakeview drive.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Re: LAKEVIEW DRIVE?!

Billy Boy said:
:wink: I live on Paterson Road(every street in this town is named after a town in Jesrey; and I've gotta live on PATERSON road-go figure!); which is right off of Lakeview drive.
BTW,

I am working hard to get a job back in NJ. I love my area. Gun laws suck though :( But hey. There is lots of good deer hunting in the North-West of NJ.

Cheers,
Mad

·
Registered
326 Posts
Moving back to NJ?!

Let me know iffin ya do. I'm planning to hunt Sterling Forest, NY with my new 336(soon to be a "T") this fall/winter.
Billy :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got one !!! :D

H's came through on Friday. Ordered a Burris 2-7X "Short Mag" for it....

Pics to follow :!:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
You'll love it :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts