Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant wait untill we get the .32H&R 1894. The more i look at them in pics, the more they look cool. I just dont know how much longer i can wait.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I ordered mine when I first heard about them. When they came out a little over 2 years later I got one of the first ones. I wouldn't trade it for anything and it was well worth the wait. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine.

C.S.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have an illness called "Marlin fever"...I own 2 1895CB 45-70's as a result of it and thats only a part of the collection I have. I just want them all !!
Everytime I go into a gunshop and see a new Marlin I get shakey and can feel my will rapidly crumbling . I guess I'm a bona-fide "Marlin junkie"
and my wife just shakes her head every time I read the Marlin catalog cause she knows that soon 500.00 bucks is going to evaporate from savings ..... :wink:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Sharpsman,

You are a very sick man. I'm afraid the only cure for your illness is just buy one more Marlin every now and then to calm yourself. No, I'm not a doctor but, I did stay in the Holiday Inn Express last night :D .

As for myself, I just have 1 '95CB, but 3 '94CB's a .32 and 2 .45's, a '97CB, a Mod 59 single shot bolt action .410(free from cousin), a .54 cal. muzzleloader, and last but definately not least an 1888 in .44-40. I have been thinkin' I need a 336CB since that's the only CB model I don't own. I just can't decide on .30-30 or .38-55. I'm kinda leanin' towards the .38-55 because it works great with BP, it'll be easier to find than a .30-30CB too.

C.S.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I would love to have two more Marlins but not in the budget for this year ..

If Sure Shot or Reflex would adopt me.. I could just shoot their's.. 8)

·
Registered
25 Posts
981tman

Would love to get a 32 H&R MAG Cowboy - My two leverguns are Win 94s in .45 & 38.55.
The price here is daunting - AUD$1541 [USD$1144] - $AUD200 more than the other Marlin Cowboys - crazy prices and still I want one.

Carolina

What is trigger weight like? - Have you needed to have it worked? - I'm not impressed with the standard triggers - Marlins or Wins. I understand they were better on the slicked up and more expensive cowboy competition versions.
Also would be great if you could post a picture - I only have the Marlin website pic to go on - which looks just great.

Bob

·
Registered
629 Posts
The trigger actually isn't that bad. It's not a target trigger but still not that bad. The action was a little gritty and stiff out of the box. But I smoothed up the moving parts. An action job would definatly help but I'm not planning to use it as a CAS main match gun so the little bit I did was enough to make it a real pleasure to shoot.

C.S.

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
I can't wait to get a "new" old Marlin! Got a 1894 .44-40 first year gun coming now, and it's heck to wait! :shock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts