Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of these NFP's is from Alaska, but I am unable to tell which. I was assured there is a difference. Can one of you sharp-eyed guys tell? Uncle Big Trouble? Gunjunkie? Steelbanger?

I must need new glasses as my eyes go crossed every time I look closely. Maybe it's an optical illusion... I dunno. :? SW

·
Registered
729 Posts
I believe a closer examination is in order before I could make that determination, :wink: 8) :lol:

·
Registered
729 Posts
I will hazzard a guess and say it's not the one with the string thingy on because being from Alaska she would dress a little more warmly than the others. :shock: 8) :wink:

G

·
None are from Alaska. An Alaskan would find it too warm in the tropics to wear even the skimpiest of swimwear.

I had my tri-focals steamed up before I decided that this was a trick question.

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
I'm thinkin' it's the girl in the floral 2 piece, course the girl to her left appears to not have a top on, so it could be her. Must be to warm for the AK girls.

If you go to Jayco's Trailer they talk about floral pattern jackets (I had to Leave) :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
553 Posts
I want to look like the girl in the blue floss bathing suit. It ain't fair, I tell you.:lol:

I think the girl in the flowery two-piece would be your mysterious Alaskan.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I think the one in the blue flowered suit has more respect for herself as a woman.. Thats my personal view.. the others are ok,, but not my style.. I don't like fast women..

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
I think the one in blue would dress like the others if she could. :wink:
Dont know if she's from Alaska or not tho.
Now she might have more respect for hersef, who can say? But its been my experience that its easier to get one like the one in blue than one like the others. Put together like that tho, in a herd so to speak, I think I'd be after the best looking specimen. Normally I'm a meat hunter but if a trophy comes along,,,,, :twisted:

Mike,
I noticed the fashin talk too. :? Maybe Jayco's burning some funky Idaho logger weed in his woodstove. :lol:

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Hello Riflemen-1st, no you don't touch123. 2nd-that is some very nice senery UBTM. 3rd-that is some very nice senery UBTM. Life is breathle.. um, good, LeverBest

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
luisyamaha said:
Now, who went and took that photo at my last 50th birthday party? 8)
I was going to post.. that Luis see's this just about everyday so wouldn't bother him much..

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Toughie,
I had you pictured as the one 2nd from the right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
485 Posts
the 1 in the middle is somebodys daughter the others are somebodys girlfriends :) im like gj there a little too fast for me but still nice eye candy :shock: :lol: mike243

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Steelbanger: I've had four. Somehow the number 50 makes for a special party, so, until I reach 60 I'll keep celebrating my 50th. :lol: To quote Mr. Agnew: "Never let the truth interfere with the telling of a good story".:lol:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
How do they fart into those thong thingies? :?: :?: :?: :roll: and are the thong suits the same in front as rear? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

1 - 20 of 22 Posts