Hi Dave!
When is this insanity going to end??? :evil:

Of course, the increase this time will be blamed on
Katrina damaging the oil rigs in the Gulf; it just happens
to be a holiday weekend... :?: :roll:

Annabelle

G

·
I filled up Monday at $2.48. yesterday evening it was @ $2. 58, this morning it was $3.00, this evening it was $3. 10. Up 52 cents in 24 hours, .62 cents in 48 hrs. I'm joining the 1 day boycott tomorrow. POWDERMAN. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Here in Indiana yesterday regular was $2.69 per gal. Today in one jump it went to $3.29 per gal. They keep saying now we might possibly see gas hit $5.00 a gal. I smell a rat somewhere. :evil:

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Here is the deal. Let's form a co-op, buy an old gas station with storage tanks and pumps and fill them all up at the $3 per gallon and sit on it a while. Imagine the possibilities, we could be another Exxon.

Dave 8)

G

·
I bought gas last Friday at $2.57/gal. I bought gas this moring at $2.99/gal. I work for the state and pay increases are few and far between - and when we do get a pay increase it's about 1.5 %. I don't know how most Americans will keep up with the inflation. Prices of everything have and are going to reflect the rise in gas prices. Add on to that the fact that houses are selling for almost twice as much as they were 5 or 6 years ago. I just bought a house about 30 miles away from where I work so that I can afford the morgage. The drive won't be bad except for about 3 months out of the year.

·
Registered
688 Posts
$2.79 to $3 a gal this morning.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Monday 2.45,, Tuesday 2.79.. 2.89 yesterday and today is 3.19 and thats the cheapest

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
e85 is 1.97 and reg. is3.00, I'm glad the wife can use the E85 in her tahoe

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Mild panic here yesterday. Some stations selling it for as much as $3.15.

BUT, a lot of others still have it for around $2.68 for regular, and as of today, guess which stations are empty and which are doing a brisk business. I topped up the van yesterday where I found it at $2.45. :lol:

What I find unbelievable, is that whenever this topic comes up, we have cheaper gas in Puerto Rico than most places on the mainland! :shock:
I don't understand it, but hey I'm not complaining(much). 8)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here in Brisbane unleaded petrol is AUS 119.8cents per litre. A few weeks ago it was in the 90s.

Mucus :?

G

·
I paid $3.10 this morning. A local station said that his delivery yesterday was the only one he'll get for at least 2-4 weeks, the driver said so. Diesel is now sold ONLY to emergency vehicles, firetrucks, ambulances, etc. Some stations in Lou have run out of gas. The owner of a local citgo said he was strongly considering rationing what he has left. It's going to get worse. POWDERMAN. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
888 Posts
$3.19 to $4.25 for reg. here and some stations still out fuel....I should have kept the goat and taught him to pull a cart...no pun intended Anna. :wink: ...We haven't had gas prices below 2.00 in this area for about 8 months now.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CJ said: I should have kept the goat and taught him
to pull a cart...no pun intended Anna.
Sista' CJ,
We might all be pulling a cart if things continue like this!
:shock: :evil: :x :evil: :shock:

Annabelle

·
Registered
38 Posts
We have been paying $4.69 then it went to $4.59 now $4.49 northern IN. They said maybe $5.00 by summer time to get the bike out.

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Seem like the US is just catching up with the rest of the world. $1.40 a litre here.

What bugs me is; Who sets this "World Parety Price" for oil?

·
Premium Member
5,418 Posts
And to top it off O'Bummer, just this afternoon, put the nix on the Keystone XL pipeline . . costing the US 10's of thousands construction and related jobs.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
And to top it off O'Bummer, just this afternoon, put the nix on the Keystone XL pipeline . . costing the US 10's of thousands construction and related jobs.
Ofcourse he did,wouldn`t want to offend a tree hugger.And besides working hard and being happy is umliberal..Its $3.60 in wa

1 - 20 of 23 Posts