Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a Leopold scout scope for a Marlin guide gun. I'm going use the Leuopold quick release rings. Any suggestions on the height? I'm thinking split the difference and go medium. I have no experience with this set up.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I think personally med would be to high for my taste if 20mm....low or super low would put it where I likem,, , might have to order super lows. can remember if that is a 20mm or not on the leupy...they have or had an application chart on the leupold website. I got super low and used on a 20mm weaver if not mistaken, I think the base I had to switch out cuz it was allowing the bell to hit the barrel. wait your talking scout set up,I just realized...,,, opps better not say a word, as I have no idea on that set up, in the midst of doing my 357 in a scout set up so i am anxious to see what works for you. please post results with pics if you can. also try the leupold.com good luck
FWIW . leupy makes a super low in some rings, dont think they do in the QD rings which is what I am going after on my 357. sorry not more help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts