Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
I'm here at the beach this week,yea I know.But anyway I just got an email from my LGS with this months ad and they have 2
1911 45s on sale one is the Taurus for $399 and one is the American Tactical for $499 with a 22lr conversion kit SOOOO which
one do I buy?...

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
If I had 3 1911s, I would probably be looking at another Marlin instead. But thats just me...wish I had the Colt though!
Don't forget the sunscreen:biggrin:

Reactions: 1022

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
That RIA / American Tactical.....All things being equal, I have found their pistol to fit better, feel better, all of that. But I don't own one yet.

M

·
Premium Member
6,591 Posts
I am going plus one on the taurus.
By the way how you been doing man?
ATI are not bad products My MP5 clone is a fun little ammo eating machine but like taurus over them on anything that has some umph to it.
Had a taurus 357 back in the day and it was dang good shooter.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
No experience with 1911's really, but the Taurus pt111 Millenium Pro G2 I just got has been accurate out of the box and absolutely flawless through 250+ rounds. Also the Taurus model 66 .357 I've had for 15+ years has never failed me in anyway. I like the Taurus 1911's with the rail and will most likely buy one someday.

·
Registered
450 Posts
My brother has an ATI and it's really nice plus you get the .22 conversion with it and that's alot of fun too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.