Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up in Northern Virginia/Metro D.C. area know of anywhere they have 338 MXs in stock? I called Gander Mountain and Bass Pro, but neither have them. Bass Pro only had about 10 in stock nationwide and these were all display rifles in stores they have out west.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I Live way out west and haven't seen one good or bad since last December. they aren't making them, Remington is having a slight problem trying to figure out how to screw the barrels in strait! so, well I don't know to tell You! sorry.

·
Registered
17 Posts
don't know if Greentop will have one but if not they maybe able to order for you. they are just north of Richmond and right off I95. Google for the phone #. Very good folks to deal with.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I am also in VA. No one has one...however, try to ask a dealer to call their distributorships and see if any of their suppliers have any more in stock.

Please note, if they do, check them out real hard. Months ago, I ordered two in and got both of them had barrel droop. Sadly, I was not aware of that issue until after I had brought them home. I guess sometime you have to learn the hard way that quality does not last forever.

PS...still waiting on mine to get back from their repair shop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts