Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1181 - 1193 of 1193 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,181
Hey folks, this is not a sticky to be held as sacrosanct! If you're here, please feel free to comment or add something! I wish we could get all the photobucket stuff fixed in the past so you could see what all was posted here -- a very eclectic thread for sure. Thanks for looking ins! John

Reactions: jpickar

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,182
For MudMan! I met her on the dance floor in fall of 60 -- asked her to marry me about 2 hours later and she said Yes! We actually married on 16 Feb 62 -- they said it would never last:dancing2: John

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Boy John you didn't waste time in tying her up so no one else had a chance did you? LOL Maybe she cornered you and you just think you got her! LOL
When it is right it is right.

I am headed back to the east side on Thursday. (east of the continental divide). To the 160 acres I love! Where I can breathe easily.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,184
That's great, Mr Pickar!! John

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
For MudMan! I met her on the dance floor in fall of 60 -- asked her to marry me about 2 hours later and she said Yes! We actually married on 16 Feb 62 -- they said it would never last:dancing2: John
I met mine in a country western dance hall in Houston. It took me a little longer to ask her to marry me, but we've made forty years now. You and I are both lucky and blessed.

·
Premium Member
18,012 Posts
Good to hear you and the missus are still inhabiting Heaven's Little Acre and doing it right. I moved in with my honey last fall, neither of us has worked in months, and we still get along even after spending WAY more time together than we're used to. I chased her 'til she caught me, now I'm not turning her loose!

I've always been a Photobucket subscriber, they tried to jerk me around but I somehow found a way to keep everything intact, and even after 14 years my photos are still right where I linked them. Don't ask me how I made that work.....I don't remember! :bandit:

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,187
Good to hear from you PJ! I'll bet you paid something somehow, but glad you're here! John

·
Premium Member
18,012 Posts
I've had a paid membership, something like $18 a year, for quite awhile. I initially did it to get rid of the ads, and I've kept it through the years because I'm familiar with it. I don't like how they're treating everyone else, but I didn't like Imgur much, and haven't found anything else that works as well for me. :bandit:

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,189
That yearly membership thing is one I hadn't heard of, but I was probably too frugal (cheap) to do it anyway! John

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,190
I have a couple of pics of some "fancy" irises so y'all know we are not total rednecks:wavey: Mama is doing well -- we're still getting chemo treatment every two weeks to try to keep the monster at bay and so far it seems to be working! She feels well and looks good and that's a blessing. The irises help! John
Iris7.JPG Iris8.JPG

1181 - 1193 of 1193 Posts