Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
I suspect she is around, Jaycocreek, but we haven't been asking for advice. Let's put a question on the end of our line and see if she bites!

Hey Anna......I'm going camping and hiking with my honey(who lives out of state) for a few days and am wondering about the proper attire. Should I do the lacy, fragile intimate garment "thing" (which doesn't take up much room in the backpack but attracts burrs and such) or go the easy way and just wear my birthday suit? One nice thing about the birthday suit....it doesn't require much advance preparation(beyond washing) :oops: :lol: and goes fine under all outerwear. Whadda ya think??

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Do you suppose Anna is pregnant?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Well, I have been around lately but NOBODY wanted to ask me any questions.

3Marlins, I think that your birthday suit would be a wonderful attire to entertain your "honey". Afterall, it is a perfect fit. I think that your "honey" will be impressed by your not spending the excess money on something that probably wouldn't be worn for very long anyway.
I knew that you were a smart lady from the get-go and I think you would make your "honey" proud by sporting your birthday suit on this special outing. PS: Just don't get sand in areas that it doesn't belong.

No, I am not PREGNANT. Shucks, you have to be exposed for that to happen.

Keep those questions coming, Please.

G

·
:lol: Thanks, Annabelle, for the good advice. I don't suppose I will get sand where it doesn't belong since it might be several days before we find our way out of the tent. You know, tent zippers can be pretty challenging. :wink:

:D Thanks again and let's hope we both get lots of....uh...."exposure"! Gale

·
Banned
150 Posts
Lacy, fragile, intimate garment thing OR birthday suit? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Birthday suit OR lacy, fragile, intimate garment thing? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Is this a trick question?

G

·
Trick question? Hmmm....

Okay, Lazer, assuming you are a man who tastes....I mean of good taste, which would you choose? :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
I can "hear" Lazer thinking now. BIRTHDAY SUIT, BIRTHDAY SUIT, BIRTHDAY SUIT !!!!!! Yes, my money is riding on BIRTHDAY SUIT too, Lazer.

3Marlins, you are right, sometimes those tent zippers can be "almost" impossible to open from the inside. Sure hope that you and your "honey" have a nice cosey time on your escapade.

·
Registered
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reguardless of what you wear watch out for those ticks.I have a couple boys in McCall and they said there really bad this year if your campin in Idaho...Have fun............

Jayco.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts