Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Talk and more Talk from what ever to what ever on and on and on all BS nothing to do with the Subject of the Thread. :hmmmm: Read down at the end tell Me what U think. There is No End in sight:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
28,803 Posts
Heck" I like it, Gives people an outlet. I havnt forced nobody read nothing in atleast a month or so. Im pretty sure that right now the last page has lead to about me selling a house or two. And Wanting to visit some of the members Ive talk to for years on here. And inviting them to my home anytime.Two weeks ago some of my post were about one of my dogs breaking his back.. Had two vets on here contact me and helped me out. same week I received two packages from others and sent two out. Good stuff from good people that started kidding around from boredom of the same old questions and comments comparing two fine rounds.And made it into a place to kid,tease,and help friends.Thats why it was moved to the Asylum long ago with a warning. But at the same time youd be hard pressed to find a more knowing and skill bunch of diehard lever lovers,hunters and shooters anywhere..Only thing different is we tend to live life with a smile on our face and a heart for friendship. Something that's truly lacking in some people these days.. Im all over this sight,but Im both blessed and gratefull I found that thread. Think my next post on it will be. "You Cant Have Nothing good":biggrin: without offending somebody these days:biggrin: Gunrunner,,Team 35..

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
Think of it as Hunting Camp on-line. DP

·
Premium Member
28,803 Posts
Lord" you couldn't pay me to read past one page if I didn't like something:biggrin: Much less close to 700:biggrin: If I don't like something,it just don't take me long to move on to something I do:biggrin:... :hmmmm:So I'll be a moving on now!:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
So I come home to this?!?! Somebody hatin on the .35rem advantage, the best goldurn thread in the history of the internets?!?! What the heck? Them boys (and KG) are my friends!!! We have a bunch of fun over there. It's alot funner than arguin and gripin over marlins and "Remlins" and constantly bemoaning and retroflecting about how things will never be the same as they were in the good old days, which they won't, but that's beside the point. Instead of complaining, join in.

·
Registered
13,204 Posts
If there was a problem with that thread, 1. It wouldn't have become a sticky and 2. The mods would have either given us warnings or shut it down long ago.
Just think, we've made it through all those pages without any discord.
There's a wealth of information in that thread, too -- you just have to read through a few hundred pages to find it.

I like it there. It's a way to yack it up with my friends and have a good time after a long day.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Where has the .35rem advantage lead to?.... Nirvana, transcendence, Valhalla, the garden of Eden, king tuts tomb, the north and South Pole, the Bermuda Triangle, and the spot where the titanic sank. And a few other places I'm not allowed to mention. Oh and a scrapple factory that's right beside a used trebuchet dealership.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts

·
Registered
3,272 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
what is the advantage of the 35 its all about being diff then the crowd.Myself I like the confused looks when I.tell them no30/30 here.and they say what the hell is a 35 I smile./

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Allright allready Just waking all You Ridge Runners and Stump Jumpers UP .:marchmellow:
Good mornin, then, grab a cup of coffee and swing by, we'll be glad to have ya with us.

·
Premium Member
10,842 Posts
I'm a bit Confused, now!.....................Whut is the point of THIS thread?............

Is it a question?...Is the answer left or right?...Right or Wrong?..... Coffee or Tea?.............Levis or Wranglers?..............Chevys or Fords?............Colt or S&W?...........Milk Chocolate or White Chocolate?...........Bacon or Sausage?.........Want Fries with that?

Well, I'm havin' difficulty with all these pointed questions!................

I'm gonna go pull on a pair of Levis, pour myself a big Coffee, go out an inspect my Tebuchet, cover some Bacon with White Chocolate & PeanutButter, Grab a Colt of my choice, Go out and sit in the sun my Ford, look left and right, study the history of Enoree SC, a bit.................and drink my Coffee, an contemplate whut the answer to this question might be!............an, after I finish my Coffee, I'm gonna' come back in an' make a big pan of SCRAPPLE!

Now, if any of this is annoying to Mankind ..............be sure to let the Eric and Barry know............:flute:

Ohsix, Don't ask these HARD questions so early in the Morning! It taxes my "Pre-Coffee intellect" and make me dizzy!..........Can't ya wait 'til about 4 PM, and Cocktail time?

Have a good morning, an' Carry on...................

Tom

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.