Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife took a few years off work. It started a few years back when her Aunt took ill and needed help maintainning. She drove about 30 miles a day one was to sit with her while her uncle was at work. It always bothered my wife while she was doing this and I told her not to worry because God would bless her efforts and never let her uncle try to pay her for her efforts. Instead Her Uncle always made sure plenty of food was there to feed my wife and his wife. Also she never bought gas to travel back and forth. After she passed. We latter got envolved in another family rescue that completly financially ruined us. We had to sell many personnal things to meet ends. We gave up our free home a nice 1500 sq. foot home on 1 and a third acres, my inheritance passed by. We are still struggling and living in a rented house that has concrete floors because the wood flooring had to be ripped out because of water damage. But because of unasked for prayers and God's love ,my wife just got a great little job and she'sa loving it. She is driving a dump truck for a young man she use to baby sit for . My old sergant's son. Life is good and i'm loving it.

·
Premium Member
5,421 Posts
:congrats: Happy for ya!

Reactions: gunscrewguy

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
God always works in mysterious ways, Gabby and he always answers prayers..............though his answers are sometimes not what we thought they'd be. Hang in there.

589 Posts
good things come to good honest people, such as this reward.
Many other good things will happen when new doors open up that you never knew about.

Keep the Faith

·
Premium Member
2,442 Posts
That you and your wife can go through such times and find the hand of God working in your lives.... and find His peace in what you are going through is a wonderful witness to His grace and mercy... thank you for sharing brother... may God continue His blessings in your lives...

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update. My wife worked several year with the dump truck employer and loved it. She left that job because her employer was content on giving a 1099 instead of taking out taxes. She got a new job diving the ICPTA buses for the State of NC. Decent job with Health Care benifits. Her past employer has been trying to hire her back and has offered her 3 dollars more an hour for her services if she would come back. He just purchased her a much better Tri axle Mack dump truck with auto trans. She is really excited to go back with Him and her Brother who runs the truck business.Her last job was taking a toll on her 13 hour days starting at 5:00 am and delivering people to and fro from highly dangerous areas in our county. She starts Friday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts