1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Yikes!:ahhhhh:

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
Not sure who's worse, the crooks who listed it, or the fools who bid on them?
Bought some last week......19.99lb

·
Super Moderator
9,322 Posts
That gives me an idea. I wonder if I can trade two of my 1lb canisters of 2400 for an 8lb jug of Unique!

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
That gives me an idea. I wonder if I can trade two of my 1lb canisters of 2400 for an 8lb jug of Unique!

That price makes me feel pretty good about all the 2400 I've stockpiled over the winter months at or near $30 a pound.......

·
Premium Member
2,442 Posts
some folks seem to have more money than common sense these days...

·
Registered
313 Posts
There is another auction for 1 pound of Unique that starts at $70.01 with a buy it now for $95 plus $26.00 for shipping. What a deal!... NOT!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Anyone who is stupid enough to pay that for powder is too stupid to be reloading. These are the same types that in a 10 minute U-Tube reloading video spend 8 minutes talking about themselves.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
It will end when reloaders/Shooters stop paying the price asked.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Wow....I had a skeet shooter that switched powders on his 28 gauge give me a 4# tub of Unique powder....I will use it wisely in .38,357 and .44.

Chocdog

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Im glad I purchased my (3) 8#ers of 2400 a few years ago and they werent that much. I just picked up (4) 1#ers of Unique from Recobs..... They dont list the 1# of Unique on their site, I have ordered so much powder from them that they go out of their way to keep me happy :biggrin: and I like it!!! I just email them and they added the Unique to my order.

Doc

1 - 15 of 15 Posts