Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should know this, and I am sure some one has told me how to do this. I think it has something to do with each rifles serial number. If you would just humor me one more time and tell me how to do this. I will try to right your instruction down, and try not to lose it. When You get Old & Fat you are just in the way. THANKS:
ken

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for taking so long to ansewer. I just got home. My rifles says on the barrel Model 444 - Cal 444 Marlin. It is a cross bolt saftey and the serial number is 960330##. Thanks in advance for all your help. I really have enjoyed Your fourm so far, thanks for letting me join.
ken

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BloodGrouve4570: ((( THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ))) For the info I requested. Again sorry I took so long to, to ansewer You back. The last few days have been crazy at my house. But it should change back to normal in the next few days.My Wife`s health is deterioating more all the time, and Her meds had to be changed because her old meds just started working against Her. I just want to tell You Guys how much I have enjoyed reading and how much I have learned from your forum. Thanks again for letting me join.
ken

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
BloodGrouve4570: ((( THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ))) For the info I requested. Again sorry I took so long to, to ansewer You back. The last few days have been crazy at my house. But it should change back to normal in the next few days.My Wife`s health is deterioating more all the time, and Her meds had to be changed because her old meds just started working against Her. I just want to tell You Guys how much I have enjoyed reading and how much I have learned from your forum. Thanks again for letting me join.
ken

welcome from missouri ! enjoy that .444
and Prayers sent for your wife.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts