Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lose your virginity? I, being a proper southern lady, waited until my wedding night. How about everyone else?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Come on! :shock: Did that have anything to do with your dog opening your bedroom door and jumping on your bed? :shock:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Luis- :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Dogs & losing virginity??!!

Luis, that was a funny one though not too nice to
give much thought to. :shock: :shock:

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Anna

·
Registered
543 Posts
I thought it was really rude and vulgar. But I suppose that passes for humor with some people because that's all that their limited intellectual capacity will support.

·
Registered
670 Posts
NOW I'M CONFUSED...

RC,
Talk about intellectual capacity...you'd better check on yours!
You said that you lost your virginity this past Tuesday night.
How did that happen when you have a son??
Immaculate conception???
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Annabelle :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
I don't discuss my son on these boreds, sorry. But he is just about a perfect human being, so maybe you've got something with that immaculate conception theory.

I always wondered who his father really was...

·
Registered
158 Posts
luisyamaha said:
Come on! :shock: Did that have anything to do with your dog opening your bedroom door and jumping on your bed? :shock:
LMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I wonder where the dog buried his bone :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: NOW I'M CONFUSED...

ANNABELLE said:
RC,
Talk about intellectual capacity...you'd better check on yours!
You said that you lost your virginity this past Tuesday night.
How did that happen when you have a son??
Immaculate conception???
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Annabelle :)
Wow, Anna. Nice comeback. Got any more? Really......... I am publishing a book. It's called " The Stupidest Things I Have Ever Heard a Goat Say"

What do you think? A bestseller?

Really, Anna I know you can tell the difference in Sarcastic humor and just plain rudeness. Or maybe only when you like someone.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I also question the intellectual capacity of RC; she couldn't answer
the question Annabelle presented her with, she seems to get offended VERY easily (if she can't take the comments, she shouldn't dish them
out so readily) AND you, Tough123, apparently have to answer for her and you butt in her 'conversations' on here a lot.

Braveheart

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Brave heart, I would never presume to answer for RC. However, just as you are doing, I will butt my pretty little nose anywhere I please.

And if you all are so confused. Let me enlighten you. RC made a joke. But obviously you guys prefer to hear jokes that cross the line from risque to vulgar.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Question my intellect all you want, it's of no consequence to me, especially coming from someone who thinks that Hamburger Helper is tasty and nutritious.

:)

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
RC & Toughie

Both of your social skills are lacking. You must be very lonely women.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So, referencing beastiality does not mean someone lacks social graces. But speaking in an adult manner does... hmm....

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
You honestly think your acting like an adult?
The jokes your refering to are among friends. I doubt that anyone here besides a few new arivals would talk like this upon entering a new forum.
Most people watch & listen for awhile & if the content of a forum suits them they join in, if it doesnt they find one that does. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts