Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I know this is a little late but here goes. November 2015-182 lb - 20-inch spread-marlin 336w 60 yards Winchester 170 power point...
FB_IMG_1522469314053.jpg FB_IMG_1522469370090.jpg FB_IMG_1522469383402.jpg FB_IMG_1522469410917.jpg

I love me some 30-30. My wife says I have a problem I think the only problem I have is I NEED MORE.
DSC_0146.JPG

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with you! Well, you are in Marlin Owners though so you might lose some points outside of here.

Those are are some fine looking deer and long guns. Where are you from?
Thanks for putting up the pictures.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I don't see a problem that can't be remedied. There are a few more variations you can get. Good start!

Reactions: Steven M.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I don't see a problem. You have one for every window in your deer blind.:rofl:

Reactions: Steven M.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Yes you really had a problem for a little bit!!

Deer tries to steal your gun and your truck!!
Glad to see you finally got ahold of him! Lol.
Oh almost forgot to mention, some nice rifles you have there!!!! You had probably ought to get a few more especially with thieving deer like that........

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice deer and nice guns. I don't think I have ever seen so many birch stock 30-30s at once.
Yeah I know but I'm trying to remedy that.Not a big selection of Marlin levers around here.I am going to to be trying to dye or stain these stocks this year.Trying to spruce them up a little

·
Registered
106 Posts
Those Marlins dress up the "ole truck" nicely. Oh!, and, you tagged a nice buck too. It's a good feeling to "reach out and touch" a buck like that one.

fixed it for ya! Happens to all of us now and then. No Worries. Sweetwter

·
Registered
106 Posts
Those Marlins dress up the "ole truck" nicely. Oh!, and, you tagged a nice buck too. It's a good feeling to "reach out and touch" a uck like that one.
Sorry. I'm having a lot of trouble with my b's and my c's. I guess I need to spring for a new key pad for the old laptop.

·
Super Moderator
6,339 Posts
Only problem I can see is you "need" something in a straight grip. Change of pace. Nice collection.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts